Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I think it would be foolish to have them called S-Ranks. Anyone have other reccomendation on what they should be called? I think X-Rank would be pretty sweet.

13* and up weaps and armour are still called S rank items but a long time ago people use to call em S2 rank gear

they should be E for Elite.

Master of Classes

Really what the point calling them something else...If they did that no class could use em

On 2008-03-13 14:37, GuardianElite wrote:
    Really what the point calling them something else...If they did that no class could use em
    Master classes! lol
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Well then i guess they'd have to upgrade the classes! For example, weps that were S-Rank would turn into S2 Rank and weps that were A-Rank would turn into S rank. that way, my fighgunner could use s rank dual handguns!

Master of Classes

On 2008-03-13 14:39, Sinow wrote:
    Well then i guess they'd have to upgrade the classes! For example, weps that were S-Rank would turn into S2 Rank and weps that were A-Rank would turn into S rank. that way, my fighgunner could use s rank dual handguns!
    Dont see the point? !0-15* is sranks

On 2008-03-13 14:39, Sinow wrote:
    That also meens hunter, ranger, and force will have all A-rank and like 1 or 2 b rank.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

They're still S-ranks. If they got special designation we'd see it in Offline mode, and they're still S there.