Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Content updates

Master of Classes

On 2008-03-14 12:29, warmachine420 wrote:
    Well when my account runs out PSU has lost another player . So tired of all the mess up. It already made all my friends quite

I hate you PSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I totally agree. Im thinking bout quitting or taking long break...

this is so depressing. Why cant they produce a successful update two times in a row? I mean, i dont know whats going in the ST office or whatever but is it really that hard to give us a update without screwing up.

Shoe on the other foot, ect.

Enjoy your week in 360 land. Hopefully you don't get cheated out of a week of Easter/White Day stuff.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

lol true, but they point way back was that even online services that DO have their shit together screw up their share of updates.
    Yes. But not anywhere near this level.

Not that anybody should let that stop their bitching as if their lives hang in the balance over PS2 getting its update on time, even though they hate PSU and they're going to quit 'any day now'.
    When you isolate this issue, yes- it seems completely ridiculous. But you can isolate any issue and get that result. What matters is the context. There has been a history of this. And a company having a history of update failures is poor customer service. You go 'Okay ^_^' for a while, but after a number of this happening you start to go 'O_o' then '>_<'.

ProTip: put your stuff up for sale before you go.
    I have a problem with Sega = I hate PSU and want to quit. Right. You're directing your apparent frustration at the wrong audience.

I just wish people would stop bashing Sonic Team for what they do, like no other game company on earth has glitches with their updates and has monsters and bosses that arent reskins. Sure, World of Warcraft doesnt have the same glitches PSU has, but it DOES have glitches, and they DO fuck up on occasion.
    But only Sonic Team can boast reskinning an epic boss from something completely unrelated for an event designed to create nostalgia for that boss' original form, mirite?

And also, see "on occasion" in the context of those companies, then see what is wrong with this picture.

Stop being so...intelligent.

Yeah, WoW has had glitches. They're dealt with immediately. They also don't happen every time they perform maintenance (which is supposed to prevent glitches. Oh irony.). No other company I've seen run a game has had this many issues with simple content updates, and in such a short span.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Sega needs to invest in a decent debugging team for Sonic Team, then maybe they could do something right.