Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

As i have mentioned a while ago.

The concept of using a Rocket Launcher would be badass.
    Rather have that then some other P.A atm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-03-19 01:19 ]</font>
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

i like to move it move it

Damzonde would be very sweet.

Have an arc of lightning blasting out from your weapon!

Maybe as it leveled it gets longer ranged, and narrower. In that manner, one could shove enemies but not be very near at all.

Sword
    1. From standing position the character switches to a reverse grip before dashing forward with a single flinching horizontal slash ending with their back toward the enemy and the sword pointed straight to their right.

2. The character spins in the same direction once again to deliver another slash, then they spin some more and take a good grip to deliver a Dugrega-like smash with the flat base of the blade. Causes knock back.

3. The character reverts to a normal grip but sets themself ready to stab. After a few seconds to allow the target to fully land the character then charges forward to deliver a massive stab. The range on the final part is enough to actually hit any target thrown, even the far flying NPC enemies.

Axe
    1. From a neutral position the character rotates once to build momentum for a fast overhead slash that plants the weapon into the ground at the feet of their target. They then use the planted axe as a base to launch a rising flip kick that knocks the target up.

2. Once the character lands they jump and bring the axe with them. The following vertical slash will trip any standing targets and smack any flying. When the character lands they let go of the once again planted axe to quickly turn and use that to launch a nasty little uppercut that will knock up any target. This is fast enough to hit and launch an enemy that is being tripped.

3. The character reaches back to grab the planted axe and pulls strongly to then throw the axe straight up and hit whatever targets were launched into the air from the previous strike. Obligatory knock back here.

Spear
    1. One hit shot. The character jumps high into the air, enough to leave the screen before landing in an area attack that is pretty much a headfirst dive into the ground. Unlike Jabroga this attack has little horizontal range, but it does actually pop your character into the air and makes them only able to be hit by either large enemies or flying attacks.

Saber
    1. Character quickly enters a fencing stance before thrusting once. This hit will trip, and the character will stay in that position.

2. The character will quickly pull back then stab down and forward to impale the target on the ground. Afterwards the character will perform a fencing salute. This hit is powerful and can cause flinch, but the recovery is immense and will most likely let the attacked target recover and counter before the recovery is complete. This move is purely for style.

Slicer
    1. A throwback to the slicer weapons of the Genesis Phantasy Stars, the character throws a slicer to the right, but the slicer actually arcs to attack in a certain distance before the character catches the thrown blade with their left hand.

2. The character crosses their arms before throwing the blades out once again for a double pass. The initial cross has the ability to knock back, and the range of the attack is designed to strike most medium sized targets in mid air if they were hit by the knock back.

And that's about all I can think of for the moment.

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

id make a laser cannon pa that you can charge up for more damage sort of like megaman does.

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

I'd love to see some actual Gun SKILLS as opposed to just bullets. Burst fire for rifles, A Charged shot for Bows, A spinny gunkata esque twin Handgun attack, Death from above for Grenade Launcher, a Prolonged Laser Cannon Blast, for something more out there, use the butt of your shotgun to knock an opponent into the air and blast him out of the sky. Or, let us roll Damnit, you already have the animations for it ingame sega!

Agreed on Buster Wolf (Terry, Cheap, but friggen awesome.) and Niebalung Valesti (I'm sure I raped the spelling for that but meh.)

1 hit for twin claws, 3rd part or renga for twin daggers, but the claws dont leave you hand, it does less damage and does this 5-8 times over, basically aerial slashes but nice big ones like renga...

3 hits for twin dagger, like the juggling one but horizontal, a lot like bogga rabado

theyre quite realistic in my books but well not very interesting..... just a suggestion

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

On 2008-03-21 11:00, Kurai_Inago wrote:
    I'd love to see some actual Gun SKILLS as opposed to just bullets. Burst fire for rifles, A Charged shot for Bows, A spinny gunkata esque twin Handgun attack, Death from above for Grenade Launcher, a Prolonged Laser Cannon Blast, for something more out there, use the butt of your shotgun to knock an opponent into the air and blast him out of the sky. Or, let us roll Damnit, you already have the animations for it ingame sega!

Agreed on Buster Wolf (Terry, Cheap, but friggen awesome.) and Niebalung Valesti (I'm sure I raped the spelling for that but meh.)
    GUNS need 2 pa slots; The main Main Bullet and the PA Button would be;

1) Option one - Do not equip a 2nd PA. Then its a dodge roll button.
    2) Option two - equip a 2nd type of elemental bullet - have shock and burn on one gun less hotswapping.
    3) Option three - equip an Ultimate Bullet. No more hot swaping in your inventory from def Down dualies to Earth dualies no more.

4) Option Four - a PA Skill that levels up that does something cool. Same lvl 11+, 21+ and 31+ applies.

4A) Card Fan - Counter Slap. Higher level does one, then two then three cuts. It is performed by doing a Just Counter.

4B) Crossbow - STRAIGHT Shot - all 3 bolts fire straight forward one big bolt. make it slightly slower fire rate than normal fire.

4c) M-gun - Somersault - Jump over enemy and when upside down above enemy m-gun sprays 8 to 10 shots then character lands behind monster.

4D) Dual Pistols - TWO TIME - from Devil May Cry - allows for multi-targeting. left hand still shoots forward but right hand is free to shoot in 8 cardinal directions.

4E) Rifle - Kneeling 3 round burst - shoot 3 times while kneeling. More accuracy. Then a reload animation of 2 seconds then you can shoot normal.

4F) Laser - a charge Laser - hold this PA Button down to charge the blast.

4G) Grenade - Mortar shot. Target an area on the floor and shoot 3 at 11, then 4 at 21 then 5 at 31 grenades at 31+. The visually circled Area is marked when you fired will be showered by these grenades simultaneously after 10 seconds. The super ATP is negated by the fact the monster may move and the high PP cost to do this. great for bosses and slow monsters

4H) Longbow - Kneeling sideways shot - you MUST have the LONG RANGE BUT SLOW SHOT or the STUN lvl 2 shot equipped to do this kneeling shot. The first PA slot is the element bullet. The 2nd is the ultimate. This kneeling shot fires BOTH so its a long range slow but element bullet. Extra Damage.

4I) Single Pistol - Counter Throw. Throw the pistol XD. Bounces off enemies foreheads. Causes Flinch on small to medium monsters. Must JUST COUNTER for pa to activate.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

something more plausible...

A slicer art that does 200% damage, and bounces around all the enemies like the slicer from PSO

A whip art that wraps around the enemy, and makes them immobile while squeezing and doing damage every... 5 seconds 1-10, 4.5 seconds 11-20, 4 seconds 21-30, 3 seconds 31-40. Obviously, PP drains as you hold the button.

THE JACKEL

knuckles:

1st: like axels uppercut from streets of rage, if you know what im talking about. drags the knuckle on the floor for a moment (the momentum here hits the enemies once) then brings the fist up for a devastating uppercut.

2nd: either: aims two knuckles at launched enemy and shoots em out at a slight diagonal, hitting the launched enemy and anything somewhat infront from the angle, OR after uppercut with right hand, bringing the left hand swinging under and then jumping up to hit vertically with the left fist (like a pinwheel type effect)

3rd: after either shooting the fists or coming down from the moment uppercut, bringing both fists together above the head and slamming them into the grounded for a radial blast that hits all surrounding enemies for big damage.

twin daggers:

1st: ninja teleport forward, slashing right dagger foward to hit up to 3 targets, teleports several feet in front. slight charge up, but good damage.

2nd: diagonally teleport up-right with another slash, then teleport again back down left for another slash.

3rd: teleport right again and slash, back left and slash, and then teleport back to starting position and lunge both daggers forward.

*with this one, think about a square. the first move teleports to the center of the square. the second to the upper right corner and then to the lower left corner. the last move goes to the middle of the right side, then to the middle of the left, then to the base of the square and lunging into center. very ninja like and awesome.

twin saber:

one move only: like cervantes in Soul Calibur, sends sabers flying in a circle around individual while they cross their hands and laugh. hits all surrounding enemies 4 times.

whip:

1st: swings whip up and latches on to unseen pole/ledge above the screen, and spiderman-swings forward, kicking any enemy in the way. then swings back with another kick, causing knockup.

2nd move: after relanding, does and upward swing with whip so it curls out from under, hitting 3 times as the whip unravels, and then slams in back down.

2nd whip move:

one move only: another soul calibur inspired move, this time from Ivy. spins and lifts whip hilt above head to create a cascading spiral around individual hitting all surrounding enemies 5 times with knockup on last hit.

spear:

another one move only: launches spear like a javelin into a group of enemies, hitting for massive damage. spear disappears and reappears back in hunters hand, just like if they were switching weapons on a palette.

single saber:

1st: starts running, and then swings saber left, right, left, right, then lunges forward, all while running.

2nd: slides and turns around, and repeats back the other way. this move is pretty much just some crazy hunter running and swinging wildly, lol.

SPECIAL:

Single saber, with pistol in other hand:
    THIS ONE CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A PISTOL IN LEFT HAND!

1st: swings saber horizontally left, and then right, hitting three targets and causing knockback.

2nd: charges pistol up to a big energy ball, and then shoots ball at knocked enemies, for big damage and further knockback. takes PP from gun, but elemental status and ATP/ATA from saber.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: galaxy on 2008-03-21 18:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: galaxy on 2008-03-21 20:12 ]</font>

There should be a special item for WT. It'll be a giant megaphone, and when you attack with it, various phrase will shoot out such as, "I am NOT gimp" "My damage isn't the WORST" and the PA will make you shout such phrases as "If this was Sparta, I wouldn't be alive." "I wish I was over 9000." and at level 21 you are allowed to switch to Figh, GT, and AT and never look back.