Apparently my only best friend and friend period in my town decided that 20 years was long enough.

I'm in denial and kinda hoping he really didn't think that was me and turned around and walked off. Though there is the look back he did in my direction.

We knew each other since 6. He was more of a brother to me than my own brother.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

wait, I assume it's too much to ask why this happened? Just getting up one day and saying "20 years is too much, bye" seems rather odd.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

That is his method of having nothing to do with people. He'll keep walking. We had some rough times communicating in the past, but we got through it.

Like I said though, maybe he thought that was someone else. I'll try again this week.....

A lot of people have burned him over the years, including his own mom and brother and other friends. When he got kicked out of his moms house(for fucking a girl) he went to his dad and his dad made him sleep out in an old car. He is a very hardcore gamer and I put him up there with the best when it comes to fighting games. At one point he had over 500+ games and every console ever made..they all got stolen though. He's homeless now and gets by selling CDs to people at this little CD place by the liquor store. Also he goes to GED school. If there is a reason he wants me to GTHO, I'd like to know because I did my best to look out for him.

~Past Characters~

He's probably going through more issues now, even though things seeming better for him right now. I think he won't go up to you, so you should walk up to him. I don't really know him personally, but he might be hostile at first, but continue to talk to him. Even though you have shown him that you care before, continue to do so. Once you break through the rough layer, he'll be able to expose what's really hurting him.
    I just recently got out of a phase like that, by ignoring my friends and disliking them for no reason. I had someone stick out and help me through it, and that's all I needed and wanted.
    Best thing to remember is to not get discouraged.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Sounds like he's having a rough time. I'd back him up anyway, even if it seems like he's walking away. Who knows, someday he may turn around.

You may be the only one he trusts enough to actually discuss any of this, so if you have an issue then confront him with it. He doesn't sound like he has anyone else he can go to right now. Offer him what you can, but his life is indeed his own. At the very least, just let him know he always has a confidant in you.

woooo I found a dollar

did he really ditch you? I just moved out of my best friends house and he told me we werent friends anymore. (living situations were horrible)

did he just leave? or did hee delcare your friendship over?

I went over to his usual spot yesterday for the first time since the date of first post. It seems that he didn't even know that was me because he was like "you haven't been up here in a long time". I need to stop worrying so much -,-.
    ~Past Characters~