View Poll Results: I've ran White Beast somewhere in the vicinity of 50 times or so. I've played it so much I no longer

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they exist.

19 67.86%
  • The board is a lie!

3 10.71%
  • Your sanity is a lie!

6 21.43%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I've ran White Beast somewhere in the vicinity of 50 times or so. I've played it so much I no longer get White Ball of Deathy Sleep'd at all. And yet, running it with friends (Who had +2 luck) and random pubs, I've never once seen Serafi-senba board drop.

Not one.

Does it exist? I'm beginning to doubt it. It's a rumor. Has to be. I'm not going crazy.

All I found in all my White Beast S runs so far is a couple of made Togehas, and one Sanzu. So, just resign yourself to being one of the unlucky people.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Linkdeath Incarnate ^^; Kietrinia's Avatar

*casts the first "The board is a lie!" vote*

sorry, I couldn't help myself.

The board of serafi-senba exist. It just dropped 2 runs ago.....PC/PS2 if you are wondering.
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

I got 2 total from White Beast. I'd say it's all luck since I've never seen any other boards besides serafi-senbas..

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I saw one drop and go to a guy who didn't know what it was, made me angry and depressed, don't know why, this was on 360

All i have seen was countless Togehas-zashies and 2 [b] Yamata Misaki, and only got 1 of the Togehas-zashis.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

It's all luck...I've seen a few Sanzus, Togehas, and the other day I finally saw a Yamata-misaki board fall. Never seen a Serafi-senba in the many runs I've done...maybe I'm just not meant to have it, much less even see it drop.

i have seen it drops two time already. i got one of the board, but it ended up failing anyways and the other board drops to another person. The drop rate for it isn't super high, so you need to keep on trying, ok?

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

I saw a serafi-senba board drop about four days ago. It definetly exists. I can't say the same about the rycross dragon laser cannon though....