Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I'm really diggin'Dream Theater's "Forsaken" one. Between that and Linkin Park's "Breaking the Habit", I like the anime ones. I still like the Dream Theater one better, though. Yours?

I'm big into Kylie Minogue right now, but that's only because she has fresh material out and stuff for me to keep up with. Usually, I'm a huge No Doubt / Gwen Stefani fan (in fact, I have all of ND's videos on DVD). I also like stuff from Madonna and Amy Winehouse. As for videos out right now, I have to say I like Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body." I usually hate Mimi, but her latest video reminds me of one of my best friends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-03-21 08:20 ]</font>

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

i like runnin(dying to live) big and tupac mix made by eminem

This video for The Bravery's "Honest Mistake".

Anything with dancing in it...more importantly...almost all of Michale Jackson and Janet's videos...

I also enjoy Missy Elliotts videos due to how creative she makes them

Hottest videos out right now:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe4GBTVvsg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XhbLbBpn7II

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Pearl Jam - Do the Evolution

I never really like Pearl Jam, but this video made me ashamed to be human for a few minutes. Animated by Todd McFarlane

umm i like many songs, but i dunno about videos.
    this is a pretty cool video that reminds me of old friends and gewd times. the song is great its by "tim armstrong"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqhozy3BNMo

this is a song from rancid (not that big a fan of rancid as much as operation ivy but anything tim armstrong is in is usually very gewd hahah. i like this video because it reminds me of taking the bus everywhere back home in CA. also shows CBGB's which is closed now and completely blows chunks :/

the song is also great
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3AEw1c2dt1g

uhh this is one of my favorite bands (next to operation ivy, and others) the song is freakin great, its ska btw (so have the other videos >_>) so yea--- if you do not like ska do not watch it. the video is weird its about a pirate guy, its the only video they have made the song is great though. it is by "streetlight manifesto"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aBjYX7CzWUc&feature=related

that pearl jam video thing was very gewd, i do not know who pear jam is but the video sure was interesting.

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

On 2008-03-21 08:08, Frana wrote:
    I'm really diggin'Dream Theater's "Forsaken" one. Between that and Linkin Park's "Breaking the Habit", I like the anime ones. I still like the Dream Theater one better, though. Yours?

I Feel you on the Linkin Park, I really like Shadow of the day as well.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

On 2008-03-21 08:19, Kylie wrote:
    I'm big into Kylie Minogue right now, but that's only because she has fresh material out and stuff for me to keep up with. Usually, I'm a huge No Doubt / Gwen Stefani fan (in fact, I have all of ND's videos on DVD). I also like stuff from Madonna and Amy Winehouse. As for videos out right now, I have to say I like Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body." I usually hate Mimi, but her latest video reminds me of one of my best friends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-03-21 08:20 ]</font>
    Yeah i like kylie and gwen. I LOVE GWEN
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)