Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Aside from the random groups over on Neudaiz for Alterazgog runs.. I just always seem to be like a drifter on this game.

I do sometimes see groups of people sitting around just talking in their parties, and I'll admit I sometimes feel a little envious. On PSO I remember people being really open and friendly and being a part of a group wasn't hard to accomplish at all. On PSU I feel almost as if I'm playing solo with interactions with other players from time to time.

What's worse is I don't even know if I've seen anyone from PSOW on PSU either! My name is Sinow Titan.. anyone seen me around?

yea, it happens, everyone wants the rares, and they can solo all missions really easily. So why not solo and max your chance of getting the rares? Its not like more people increase anything in the mission, they just decrease the likely hood of actually getting the rare if it drops...
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

Well this site I beleve has alot more PC/PS2 people than 360s since well... PC can sit on forums and play lol

But somtimes it feels like this but play with people you can and get there cards make friends etc n.n
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

I hardly ever solo i just run with the same ppl usaually... when there on or i just join random parties.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

I do a fair mix of both, i'll solo some missions while i wait for more people to get on or when i'm hunting a specific item and they're elsewhere
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Hah, I knew I wasn't alone on this matter. I feel the same way. My fondest memories are back when everyone was doing Crimson Beast runs. Sure there were only so many rare items and weapons back then, but everyone -- and I mean EVERYONE was doing those De Ragan runs. It was easy to find a party of any rank, and everyone seemed sociable. Nowadays, everyone's hunting on their own, or with friends. It makes it hard for people without contacts because its so hard to find someone around your level (allowing you to level with them and whatnot) that isn't an alt.

Reasons for why nobody plays together anymore:

1. Classes have become brokenly over powered, when I was a techer back almost a year ago now it was impossible to solo. I dont mean near impossible I mean impossible. Now missions are so easy, except for hive 3, seed awakened s2, if not using a slicer at least. I mean this game is easy, back before the expansion jarba's were just ridiculous fighting like 4-5 jarbas at once was fun if not irratating now the only reason I die is from megid, and if I commit suicide with boma durenga, I fear no enemy.

2. Sega increased drop rates to the point where people are not willing to share. Back before the expansion drops were super rare even with three star luck, so nobody really cared because it was more about lvling and getting pa frags to get some awesome moves.

3. Not real big but you can buy luck now, before you had to rely on others if you wanted a boost.

Overall I fear the game has just becfome uber easy, and we are all just too overpowered, I mean I like the drop increases and what not but there is no mission I cannot do without any problems. The only restrictions are when they force us to team up such as bruce runs and/or her secret mission runs. It is not just one class that is overpowered it is every class.

people have their wants and not everyone actually have close friends online to play with. You have a better chance of getting what you wanted to get by soloing vs. playing with 5 other strangers.

Once my little brother and sister are back online, we will probably play together and none other for awhile.

And also, i dont have online friends, so i preferred to solo sometime just to relax and chill by myself, i guess.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

I play with friends when we have a common goal, want to hang out, or there's something amusing to do / hunt for.
    I usually skip pickup groups due to the occasional stupid and the fact that yes, rares are so much easier to get solo.
    That and I don't want to run White Beast / Awakened Serpent and almost nothing else. =X

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

On 2008-03-23 22:01, KEmperain wrote:
    Hah, I knew I wasn't alone on this matter. I feel the same way. My fondest memories are back when everyone was doing Crimson Beast runs. Sure there were only so many rare items and weapons back then, but everyone -- and I mean EVERYONE was doing those De Ragan runs. It was easy to find a party of any rank, and everyone seemed sociable. Nowadays, everyone's hunting on their own, or with friends. It makes it hard for people without contacts because its so hard to find someone around your level (allowing you to level with them and whatnot) that isn't an alt.
    Get on the IRC channel! That's what it's for!