This is a fanfic I have been working on for a while and... well i hope it's good

The End of All Stories
I woke up early. Not sure when, just early. As sirens filled my ears I figured out what I was trying to figure out. I had failed, we all did.

Chapter 1: The Beggining
I woke up with glee, I was going to kill yet another De Rol Le! I walked outside my room with two photon daggers and headed to Dran's room. I banged on the door till a Fomar stuck his head out
"huh? what is it?" he said
"Get your crap together, we're going down" I said
"Fine, I swear, Ryacen, you give a guy some sleep?" he had answered back
"Just get a move on!" I yelled

when he had finally got his stuff together we headed down to the teleporter where we ran into a RAmarl who said "dont kill me!". all Dran and I could do was stare at her and say "bye"
Our training area was the caves. Everything was going fine until the 3rd level. We had encountered a Gillchich. I easily whacked it to death.
"What was that?" Dran asked. he had never been to the mines
"A Gillchich, now get a telepipe ready!"
"What? The raft is right there!"
"NOW! We need to tell Tyrell!"

We ran as fast as we could to the Teleporter leading to Tyrell's office. When we arrived he simply said "what is it? Im busy right now"
"A Gillich, in the caves" I managed to say
"Oh dear." he replied
"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" Dran asked gatting confused.
"There is a machine, named Vol Opt." I answered "He has been trying to get his minions higher and higher to take over Ragol."
"I see" Dran said
"Tell none about this" Tyrell said

well, that was the first chapter so i hope to have the second one out soon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterRyacen on 2008-03-27 16:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterRyacen on 2008-03-28 13:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterRyacen on 2008-04-01 14:06 ]</font>