Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This PA looks like it gets really good, but it's officially the slowest PA I have ever had the displeasure of leveling (and I'm counting Rifle bullets here). For those that have it at high levels, where did you go to level it? Any especially good places to level it for a level 39 CAST Fortefighter?

Yeah I could wait for the PA leveling increase, but that's gonna be a while and I'd like to use my Fortefighter for MAG a little.

Any advice is appreciated.

The PA leveling increase is coming April 11th from what I understand, and mag isn't until April 25th, so you have 2 weeks in between.

Hope that helps, sorry I don't know anything about leveling that PA.

Huh, I must have missed something. Awesome if it is, though.

Anga Dugrega... Man... Back when this PA had a REALLY low accuracy modifier made your eyes bleeeeeeeeeeed...

At least now, it has nice accuracy.

Er... anyway, I leveled mine against:

Komatozes (because that first body-rush tackle almost always knocks them over then you can catch up to it and do it again.)

Kog Nadds (because of the same reason)

Vandas in Valley of Carnage B (back when I was a Protranser and when Valley of Carnage was HARD)

Anything that basically gets knocked over from knockback PAs/bullets/TECHNICs with two target points is the place where you can cash in your Anga Dugrega levels. In fact, I seem to recall leveling a good deal of it in Mad Creatures S and in Eastern Peril S when my Protranser just couldn't cope with the cost of traps all of the time.

It's very worth it to level it though... oh-so-satisfying to knock something mles away, bound after it, plunge the tip of your axe into it then slash it away. Man.. I think I need help but in a different way to your plea...

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

I usually go to Unsafe Passage A rank to lvl PAs. Friends of mine prefer Sakura Blast for the Booma mobs though.

Reason for Unsafe Passage for me is because the mobs can't damage me at all,but last long enough to take a hit or two. Leveled just about all my melee PAs there with no problems.

( Gravity Break,Absolute Dance,Cross Hurricane etc etc.)

Crank up the tunes or turn on the TV,whatever you need to do to keep your mind off the tedium. Good Luck!
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

I've been in Sakura Blast because of the crowded Booma mobs and the Ubakadabralabafabaosamas, but there's a looooot of walking time which just kills the leveling speed. Valley of Carnage has a similar problem, so I may try Unsafe Passage. Thanks for the advice.

Step 1: Synth fire Aksuc.

Step 2: Get plenty of Photon Charges.

Step 3: Go to Plains Overlord.

Step 4: Fight De Ragan with Jabroga on a Fire Aksuc, preferably equipped with a Solid/Hit S.

Step 4: ?????

Step 5: PROFIT!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I leveled it naturally, believe it or not. I soloed Rainbow Beast alot for Fukas (which I ended up buying), and it works fairly well against those Kamatozes.

Heh, go try Megiverse if you think this is too hard.

ANA has it at lv30, he only has like 470hrs. The Okanoh has a lot of pp, and is good for using this. I think the whole combo can hit 8 times, so large 4 legged enemies are good to try it on.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

On 2008-03-27 20:07, Sexy_Raine wrote:
    Heh, go try Megiverse if you think this is too hard. :P

ANA has it at lv30, he only has like 470hrs. The Okanoh has a lot of pp, and is good for using this. I think the whole combo can hit 8 times, so large 4 legged enemies are good to try it on.
    Heh, I know what you mean, my Megiverse sits at a lowly level 4 :P Now that one is waiting till the PA leveling speed increase.

I love this PA because it makes the most use out of utility. Blow Away, then you actually JUMP FORWARD to make use of the Blow Away (most PAs Blow Away and you're still attacking at close range), cause pain, and then moar Blow Away. How great is that? Even with only the first part of the PA, you can *completely* immobilize most enemies. Especially true for my CAST fF and all her ATA.

Linear Line seems to be doing alright, though 9-10 sure is taking forever. I think I'll be happy to at least have the second part of the combo, then get the rest after the PA leveling speed increase.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Typheros on 2008-03-28 06:13 ]</font>