Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The De Ragan method has merit but I don't really like it because De Ragan is an annoying twit and runs the hell away from you/flies all the time at low HP, plus you have to run through Plains Overlord.

Rescuing Hyuga is a good idea, or just any place with cramped quarters and mobby enemy groups. White Beast and Grove of Fanatics really aren't bad either, especially Grove because you get robots there too.

It takes me all of 13 minutes to wade through Plains Overlord S2, and I gained almost a full level every boss fight until I stopped at level 17. Last night I only gained about 30% from 7 Photon Charges and a few JA'd regular swings before I said to myself, "I actually don't like Jabroga. Maybe that's why it feels like such a frickin' chore to me."

The character who has it also has boma duranga (protranser) and Duranga just feels... better. Meh. I'll still keep working it up.

I leveled Jabroga the same as I did my grenades: shortcutting through blocks of Tunnel Recapture to pick fights with Kogs & Drua. Sleeping Warriors isn't bad either; Jabroga works wonders against large groups of Badira, Golmoro, and Stateria (though stun resist is a must-have)
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

i like to move it move it

...Jabroga? ...Dugrega?

Rescuing Hyuga (Part 1) is quite effective, no time lost to traipsing about. Get a lightning Aksuc or lightning Yohmei axe, cuz they have loads of PP.

Heh, I have been leveling some PA's there, but I left my hard power charge equip most of the time...with a tero hit in my inventory... Rectified that a day ago, now I can make some money while I run that mission. Not much money, enough for a stack of Photon Charges every 2 or 3 runs.

Rescuing Hyuga is good for 1-21, after that go with sakura blast.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz