Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Chillaura lets us know about this last week on the official boards, but a little reminder never hurts.

Japanese Xbox 360 site

New missions
    No new-new missions, but Her Secret Mission will be receiving S rank difficulty. Also, the related recruitment mission, Ohtoku Standby Area, will be released.

As with Bruce's Dungeon S, Her Secret Mission S will be exclusive to Ambition of the Illuminus players. If you don't have the expansion, you won't be able to play the S difficulty.

New items
    With the new mission (difficulty), we'll be seeing new items drops such as the Halarodoc as well as a few other weapon boards as grade S rewards. These include boards for Ohga-Misakic and Tamagiri-zashic.

Nice nice, been waiting for HSM S for ages
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

hmm, same as JP, bruce->theif->HSM,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2008-04-01 08:16 ]</font>

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Is Halarodoc the area drop for HSM S? That thing'd be a stylish new buffing rod...

On 2008-04-01 08:04, Astarin wrote:
    Is Halarodoc the area drop for HSM S? That thing'd be a stylish new buffing rod...
    One of them. Er, I guess I should clarify it's the board, not the completed weapon. Aside from it, boards for Daiga-Misakic and Fuka-Misakic will have a chance of dropping from enemies on S difficulty, too.

I need to add those to our drop templates at PSUP, I guess. <_<

i thought this week we where also getting PA rebalancing too.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Whats with giving us all the Kubara crap. I'm always glad to see new drops...but c'mon.

On 2008-04-01 08:11, AC9breaker wrote:
    i thought this week we where also getting PA rebalancing too.
    Originally it was planned for April 11, but Chillaura announced last week that it had been moved to April 25.

Well in all honesty the Kubara varients do need to be released at some point and they've been written in italics on our data base for far to long now. Although soe new weapons in general would be nice.
    And yes Espio you should update PSUpedia. lol.

On 2008-04-01 08:22, daniel_drago wrote:
    Well in all honesty the Kubara varients do need to be released at some point and they've been written in italics on our data base for far to long now. Although soe new weapons in general would be nice.
    And yes Espio you should update PSUpedia. lol.
    Updated. I've created base templates for these drops, but I haven't finished adding everything to them just yet. I'll do that shortly.