Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A PSU card game would be great. Most people that say Ep3 sucked, sucked at Ep3...period. You can't take their word for it. Games like Yu-Gi-Oh & Magic The Gathering are still make good profit, so to say that card games were a fad is completely false. I think people just didn't like the idea that Ep3 was a PVP based game. PSO players never really liked Ep1&2 Battle Mode and I think that was the main reason for EpIII not doing well with the scrubby players lol. After many years of playing PSO I came to the conclusion that most people that play PSO hate losing to other players (via PVP) and just ignore it as a whole.
    Last edited by CPS; Jul 23, 2008 at 05:20 PM.

I think card games have a very select fan base. not to say that they suck, some of them don't, some of them do.

to say that card based games suck would be to say that RPG's suck, FPS suck.

i mean card based games are just a combination of poker and storyline, exponentially expanded.

which means they are one of the most basic forms of games. nothing is original, everything came from everything else.

personally, I would cry if I saw a card based PSU. I cried when I bought PSO-3 - thinking it would be an action strategy rpg with card based battles. I played it for about 2 hours, and when I still had not reached a single explorable area, I gave up.

anyhow, I know others disagree though. I love turn/grid based strategy rpgs, and I like anime. there are lots of people out there who hate those two things, so, it's all good.

if they make a new one, I won't buy it, but probably lots of people will.

Corruption detected in trainer card

PSO-ep3 was a good game in my personal opinion Though it's the first card based game I ever played But Seeing I am also PSO player I had to at least give EP3 a try and I do agree with several people on this, It is a PVp based game and I was kinda dishearted to know I wouldn't be able to explore serveral new enviroments But heck It's a overal good game.
    As far as A PSU card game I really don't see that happening but I've been wrong before
    Before Evil can be Destroyed it must be found.