Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Since there's a useless, i'll make a useful.
    I say Human/anything but PT.

Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Cast Protranser. Not necessarily the guy everyone wants to BE but on par with Acrotecher for being great to have around.

EX Traps, SUV, bow for bossfights, great guns for spreading SE, great melee weapons for crowd control. Lower ATP makes them party-friendly for tagging and keeps the LOLBIGNUMBERS Forte-types from getting bruised egos.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Why not PT I think humans make fine PT. Human can do any class actually but I am going to say the most useful class is the class that does the most damage in the party, most of the time it is a fighter but I have come across some real powerful gunners that would say otherwise. I would say techers but most of them, not all, suck at their job, they dont heal but they have their techs lvled high, so they think that just because they can do real good damage, somtimes greater than fighters that excuses them from having to do their job, which is to take care of the party first and for most.I would say their really is no useless class in this entire game, it is just to have a good party it is better m to have more fighters than it is to have lets say a party of gT. I am in no way saying gT cant solo or be real good in a party but lets be real, with only lvl 20 techs you wont be dong so hot against that robot in the desert, again not impossible but if you have fighters it just goes a lot quicker.

I going to have to say that the most useful memeber in the party would be anyone who knows how to play their class.

I still have no idea what you have against human PT because I know I play this class and guess what as long as you know how to play this game, which is not very difficult, even newmans can succeed at any class. Its more about the players and less about what classes they pick.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Elvaan Warrior. I mean Beast Fortefighter.

I say human pt is bad because human, like i said before, is a jack-of-all-trades kindda class, and pt focuses on heavy weaponry and traps. Humans can make good Pts, but they cant be the best a PT could be.
    PSO-World is a game?

newman fortetecher duh duh duh
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

Cast Fortegunner, obv.

M cast FT with the following equipment:
    Rabol Lebfa
    Cati / Mind S
    Giga / Skill PP Save or Tero / all save
    Lumirus / Maintenance
    Rodx6

That actually lucks like fun ...but on a serious note I'de say a Beast FG would prolly be one of the top most helpful

Most useful? On PSU? Ha. Well, for the sake of the thread, I'll say that a beast fF is the best class and race combination, but it's so difficult to say that with the "best" being determined mostly by situation and preference.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

^Then since it does depend on things like that, tell a situation where your race/class combo would excel.
    PSO-World is a game?