Lover of all things PSU!

Ok after attempting to find FOI for over 2 weeks now and not seeing it once i just want to ask.....is it still even avaliable in game or not?

If so is there any special thing u have to do in order to find it?

FoI is a permanent fixture in the game now. It's just hard to find. Only advice I can give you is keep trying and hope you get lucky.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Yes.

No...just play missions.

Its there. Anyway for some reason anyone who says "If so" erratas me so much now lol.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

gather a full party, go to galengare lake, and run the mission "Rouges Shortcut C". The mission is at the door that you come out of when using the flight NPC to get there. Run past all the enemies and speed run the mission. It is the shortest mission on moatoob, there are only 2 gates you must open per block and only 2 blocks and then a dimmagolus boss. After mission complete, abandon the mission then have the party split up and individually check the gate for FoI.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

The party I was in got FOI two times in a row 4-04-08 so its still there. So don't forget to split up and check after a FOI run too.