Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well as some of you are aware we will be recieving Red line at some point, which to me looks like the be all and end all of shields.
    We have Red/Force and are now aware of Red/Knight which we seemed to have discovered today?

What I'm getting at is I think its likely we'll see Red/Body and Red/extra or of the ilk.

So does that mean that the information on Red Line is imcomplete? because I believe we may get a set bonus as it appears that the Red equipment only appears to drop in (place name) Of Illusion so therefore maing it quite rare and hard to get hold of.
    Just a speculation, anyone on JPSU knows if any more of the Red series available?

Don't hold your breath.

On 2008-04-10 12:42, daniel_drago wrote:

What I'm getting at is I think its likely we'll see Red/Body and Red/extra or of the ilk.
    Red / Wall (body unit) and Red / Stamina (extra unit).

But no, nothing new (that I've seen) has come out on Red Line yet.

Don't worry, I'm not going to. I have better things to be concerned about I just thought I would mention this.

They are probably just an homage to the red items from PSO (Those belonging to Red Ring Rico), so I doubt that they'll get some kind of bonus; after all does Har-senba get a bonus with Har / Quick?

I'm curious as to whether we'll get any of the old Red weapons to go with it. >.>;

On 2008-04-10 12:45, EspioKaos wrote:
    On 2008-04-10 12:42, daniel_drago wrote:

Red / Wall (body unit) and Red / Stamina (extra unit).

But no, nothing new (that I've seen) has come out on Red Line yet.
    Fair enough Espio, I just thought if they were going to bring back the Red series they might of done something 'special' with it other than release a few items, guess I was holding my breath for a little

embaresing mistke hopefully know one saw

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daniel_drago on 2008-04-10 12:49 ]</font>

On 2008-04-10 12:45, Anduril wrote:
    They are probably just an homage to the red items from PSO (Those belonging to Red Ring Rico), so I doubt that they'll get some kind of bonus; after all does Har-senba get a bonus with Har / Quick?
    Just like to confirm something, I havn't played pso in a long time so I could be wrong, But don't Red items belong to Heath Flowen except the glasses, ear rings and red ring?

On 2008-04-10 12:49, daniel_drago wrote:
    On 2008-04-10 12:45, Anduril wrote:
    Just like to confirm something, I havn't played pso in a long time so I could be wrong, But don't Red items belong to Heath Flowen except the glasses, ear rings and red ring?
    Not sure, since they were released in
    DCv.2 before we really get the character of Heathclif Flowen, though I could be wrong.

On 2008-04-10 12:49, daniel_drago wrote:

The red weapon series are formed after Rico`s weapons. Heatcliff only has his flowens`s sword as I know.