Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd report the neighbor for harassment to the borough, let them know whats going on and so on; that you want to know what the 'rules' are partaining to what the lady mentioned, and that she's been harassing your family about your house and is there anything that can be done about her. Turn the tables abit.
    Look, he did it again.

We haven't had any of that really. All our neighbors seem to forget that we live in a neighborhood. Sure, we wave at each other, but don't really give two-sh*ts what our houses look like, nor about each others lives. I like it this way.
    If my neighbors DID have a problem with me, I'd continue to do what I do now. Don't listen, don't care. My frickin house.

When something like that happens *puts up middle finger* The good old middle finger makes your point.

At least you're not risking your life as neighbors tell you what to do. In my neighborhood, they settle their disputes with guns. Almost everytime *gunshot* "everybody get down."

On 2008-04-15 11:41, ABDUR101 wrote:
    I'd report the neighbor for harassment to the borough, let them know whats going on and so on; that you want to know what the 'rules' are partaining to what the lady mentioned, and that she's been harassing your family about your house and is there anything that can be done about her. Turn the tables abit.
    That lady is friends with everyone in the home association thing.

They postponed the time we moved into the house. One inspector said the fire place needed to be gas, so we put gas in &then another inspector said that was against regulations.

They told my dad to go back to Africa once.

We tried to find a lawyer but none of them want to take up the job. I don't know why, seeing as how a case like would obvious get the lawyer large sums of money as well as my family.

I believe we have a case built up, the neighbor's let their dog shit on the yard numerous times, but I just need to take pictures of it &submit it as evidence that even they don't follow the rules.

They all seems so pious. It sickens me.

Tch! Saying your dad needs to move back to Africa? That's fucking racism! I'd say get the hell out of that neighborhood.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Out of spite I'd sue the fuck out of them, then I'd GTFO out of the neighborhood.
    Look, he did it again.

I'd say go on a killing spree.

At the very least annoying neighbors won't be there to bother you anymore.