Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Come guys it wouldn't be kool steal someone stuff doesn't belong to you. as you can see most of people find their stuff every hard.. what if some one go to your house and take everything from you just leaving you with underware in the house... tell me how you feel if that happen?

well as i say this is game it possible you have the item you want just don't steal thing. ok

Is it just me or does he talk in scattered words and incomplete phrases?...
    I was just wondering..
    it's kind of hard understanding a word you say kid cause you talk like this:

my name adeptarm i am gamer for phantasy online i am hunter with a human too...

You know what i mean?...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: AdeptArms on 2001-03-01 00:22 ]</font>

Yeah, its hard to understand, but maybe he is learning the English languange as best he can? Are you?

And your right about stealing, it really isnt fun. It detracts from everyones enjoyment of the game. I know personally.

I dunno why... I mean he's right... But I have the worst urge to say "All your bases are belong to us...." And don't steal =P

You're right rekonstruct...
    My bad ShenLong...

you rite i still learn more english cuz i live here only seven years... sorry if i make no sense for you guys.

jeez you guys, have some respect. I'm sorry that you had to be put down like that Shen.

Anyway, stealing is an ongoing thing on PSO especially on the US servers. I would also be angry if someone stole my underwear. =)

my bad SHEN ...
    I'm sorry if i offended, for a person who's lived here for only seven years you "type" good english....
    PEACE...
    and you are right...
    Although your message is simple it does ring true...
    STEALING=NO-SKILL,CHEAP,SCARED,UNDETERMINED and all other negative adjectives...

peace

PEEP THE SIGN !!!!!!!!

Hey don't worry it mean nuthing to me that my bad anyway..

Jay - you're not the only one.

IM(NS)HO, anyone who runs off with a dead teammate's favourite weapon (which is looting, not stealing, but I won't go into that here :P) is completely missing the point of the game. Playing an evil character can be great fun, but PSO isn't meant for that...