Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Yesterday added a few more members to the diadu team. Helped some people out with TTFs

On 2008-05-07 07:18, Jaspaller wrote:
    Difficulty is down a little. As for exp I think it might take a slight hit. It's definitely worth it though if you want to nab some exp easier.

Easier enemies means you can plow through them faster for faster exp. Harder enemies means you might take more time to go through the enemies resulting in the same or less exp for the time you waste... well... that is assuming that you aren't overpowered and taking down the enemies in one combo lol
    Thanks for the info. My day was testing that advice out and it's a solid one, except Normal Mode has a problem for me - it's tailored for multiple players in the Caverns and the Ruins. As such I can only make use of both the Forest and Mines to level up, which doesn't offer much. It's unfortunate but then again, it's my problem, not the game's problem

Not much else going on today, except reaching level 109 and once again having some XP robbed by a lousy internet connection.

On 2008-05-09 12:18, Acrise wrote:
    Thanks for the info. My day was testing that advice out and it's a solid one, except Normal Mode has a problem for me - it's tailored for multiple players in the Caverns and the Ruins. As such I can only make use of both the Forest and Mines to level up, which doesn't offer much. It's unfortunate but then again, it's my problem, not the game's problem

Not much else going on today, except reaching level 109 and once again having some XP robbed by a lousy internet connection.
    Do quests instead if you can since they should avoid the 2-man doors. Most of them anyways

Thanks

I still remember yesterday, I noticed those ground plates and I thought they were puzzles, in the sense they required me to drop items on them to become activated. Megalolz and stuff

Helped get my friend, Tess, onto BB yesterday. Looks like she had fun!

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Well, apart from helping Tess, I have been helping others level up.

Today I helped Levi gain a few levels. She went from 1 to 4 just by one forest run.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Bit of a fever today, so it was a weird "trip" across the game. I began imagining what would happen if the game had a sexual theme to it, and how certain names would go. When stuff like Le Dil Do, Dark Phalluz, and Govulva came to mind, I put the controller down and went to bed.

Later on I logged in and went up a level, along with finding a Repeater. Then I almost managed to get to Vol Opt V.2 but my internet connection... You know the drill by now, I'm sure.

I might try and get the Akiko's Frying Pan just for fun, later tonight.

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

LMAO @ acrise

Slow day for me, as always.

Noone to play with, shitty rares, not even a good diska :|

Got my HuCaseal to 81 though, and she's almost at 82

She's gonna need to wait until my HuCast gets into Ultimate, or gets to level 80 and getsa Chain Sawd

He is liking the Coca~Cola

another slow day of empty parties and no rares
    helped some low lvls out while raising a mag for a new char
    found out my bank got emptied somehow leaving me with almost nothing. possible server glitch or something, at least it was mostly shit ala diska of liberators
    not a lot of time spent due to server being down

Another day, another level. Interesting thing today, I managed to beat Ral Da Lie in Ult for the first time and succeeded developing a new Rati Now, while I'm ecstatic that I've finally managed to beat the hairy snake even if the drops were useless trinkets, I'm dreading the possibility of another Rati bug that will de-evolve it into an Apsaras. I can only hope it doesn't happen again.