View Poll Results: I think they should stay permanantly (minus the EXP boost of course) just for the sake of having mor

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's awesome, they should be permanant!

29 65.91%
  • I'm more excited for the items.

1 2.27%
  • It'll be fun for a month, but no more beyond that.

0 0%
  • I don't care about PSO, I just want more stuff.

8 18.18%
  • I don't care about PSO, I just want the extra EXP.

0 0%
  • Ugh, remove them all.

0 0%
  • They can return, but only as FoI styled missions.

0 0%
  • PSO areas are returning?!

0 0%
  • Other

6 13.64%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ok granted i hated that area with the monkeys the cliff 1 u know? but seabed lvl were u fight olgaflow was kick fucking ass lol
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

If such turns out in this way, I demand Gal Gryphon as a boss. Not as a reskin, but as he was in all his glory.

Ship 2 - Gatz

On 2008-04-19 21:31, Gunslinger-08 wrote:
    If such turns out in this way, I demand Gal Gryphon as a boss. Not as a reskin, but as he was in all his glory.
    agreed gal gryphon is pertty kickass
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

I do enjoy that the old PSO levels are being implemented but I don't think we need ALL of the levels. Though I do agree that a Gal Gryphon type boss in PSU would be an interesting fight, then again I can also see it being as annoying as Dimmagolus
    PC/PS2
    Hiraisho - Lv.150 (Wartecher 20, Fortetecher 14, Acrotecher 19)
    Vequi - Lv.150 (Protranser 19, Guntecher 20)
    Saibura - Lv.83 (Acrofighter 10, Fighgunner 5)

On 2008-04-19 21:54, hiraisho wrote:
    I do enjoy that the old PSO levels are being implemented but I don't think we need ALL of the levels. Though I do agree that a Gal Gryphon type boss in PSU would be an interesting fight, then again I can also see it being as annoying as Dimmagolus
    agreed that would be annoying lol but a shit load of fun =P that an fighting olgaflow its like fighting a sulvates but like 5times bigger an stronger then goku =P

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2008-04-19 19:39, KiteWolfwood wrote:
    Personally I would love to see all of the old PSO stages in PSU. I mean seriously why not? More stages for us and more weapons.
    Mm, I think we have enough PSO with everything we have now. Maybe more PSO weapons, but the stages are satisfying. Before I see new PSO items, I'd rather see genesis PS stages and the like. PCs of old characters, some of the dams or temples, perhaps an air castle remake.
    The problem with this is, seeing it a remake of these won't be the same as seeing a remake of PSO things, due to it originally being in 2D. I guess, then, I'd be satisfied with song remakes and partner cards of the 2D characters, one of which I pretty much already have...

Man, playing PSIV really has an impact in my thought process...

Rawr RAWR says the she bear... lokey013's Avatar

Kinda nice to see the PSO levels again....definitely good nostalgia for me...^_^...wish they had all the old FOmar outfits though...
    My cat's breath smells like cat food

www.myspace.com/lokey013

I'm ok with the idea of bringing PSO Ep1 stages back. Not amazed by it since i played them for like 5 or 6 years x.x
    But im ok. Plus they won't be the same as PSO so might be good. But i see my self playing the Mines to death like i did back in PSO if there was no Ep2,4 and Yes even 3 games up.

I think its ok for Sega to be bringing back the PSO levels.
    I didn't play PSO when it was released on the Dreamcast or Gamecube.
    So this event for me is just a little look into the past.
    If we all share the same sky,
    Why not make life better for everyone under it?

I like that Sega is bringing back the old PSO levels. However, I voted IDRC, because I really don't. It's nice to have the levels, as would it be to have ANYTHING new at this point. The one level I'm actually glad they added was the Mines. I *heart* the mines....