Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

On 2008-04-22 09:43, Ahkaskar wrote:
    I was also surprised to see that I'd be getting the PSO parts that I'm after. I was fully expecting to see "everything but" in the update, not that there's a lot else for them to give and I'd probably be waiting all of another week or two. Just a little preemptively bitter considering I had to wait three months for parts I realized I didn't like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahkaskar on 2008-04-22 09:45 ]</font>
    No HUnewearl clothes yet?
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

On 2008-04-22 09:54, desturel wrote:
    I've never AFK leveled anything in this game, however I will mention that they have actually made it "harder" to level rifles and lasers by increasing their damage output, but not adjusting the amount of EXP you get per shot.

Since the rifles and lasers are stronger, you kill things quicker. Because you kill things quicker, you are shooting less shots. Because you are shooting less shots, you get less EXP per monster killed. Less EXP per monster killed = more runs to get the exp needed to level a bullet.

So by putting in one adjustment without the other adjustment people who have not already leveled their skills to 31 are screwed.
    ... if you use the WRONG element you do a lot LESS damage, if you use a NEUTRAL element it's no different. I know, that's no fun. It's so much more enjoyable to complain.

PSO Assassin

[/quote]It's my personal belief, for so many reasons, that this is a direct result of the continual feminization/left-wing-izing of America. Don't even get me started on this rant.
    [quote]

please elaborate. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject. rant away!

This is a great update, looking forward to it, thanks for the heads up espio!

Hrm, I'm excited for the new stuff. Are people never excited for new stuff? Oh well, no guntecher update means I have that much more time before I head back to the class to play around with other classes, I still want to finish up my unfinished protranser levels.

I am seriously excited now. I was just checking to see if there was a possibility of the job cap being increased. Wish granted.
    Work hard, play harder.

So let me get this straight...As of Thursday, they're making it impossible to AFK bullets and certain techs, without making it possible to level them naturally?

Can we say "bullshit"?

Great Great Great, I have 12 jobs to cap in different characters and maybe I will try to cap new ones, 500 mission points per missions, piece of cake

On 2008-04-22 10:16, Kinako78 wrote:
    No HUnewearl clothes yet?
    Even if not, we should receive them sometime during the event anyway, so at most, a couple of weeks.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2008-04-22 10:35, panzer_unit wrote:
    ... if you use the WRONG element you do a lot LESS damage, if you use a NEUTRAL element it's no different. I know, that's no fun. It's so much more enjoyable to complain.
    Incorrect. When the replace the elemental percentages, they are also boosting the attack percentages. The attack percentage of elemental bullets gets a 20% increase. The elemental boost on a level 31 rifle bullet is 7%. You will be doing a significant amount more even with the incorrect element.

Even if the elemental boost and the attack boost were the same percentage, you would still do more damage as attack percentage affects a larger amount of ATP/ATT than elemental percentage.

The only way your statement would be correct would be if elemental percentage was boosted, but attack percentage remained the same.

It would be nice if you did some research before throwing out random insults.

I have four rifle bullets to 31 currently (fire, ice, dark, killer) as I mentioned in ye olden thread with two of those at 27+ (grav and rising) and one that I rarely if ever use (lightning shot, only level 11). So this hardly affects me as much as it affects other people who have not leveled these bullets previously.