Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I really don't have high hopes but when I get some time to waste for what would be another 50 minutes trying to get the techs to give me the information I need, I'll update you guys.

Legendary Sage of PSO/Pokémon

*sigh* What a "Randy Orton style punt right to the temple followed up with a hard stomp to the nuts and ending with a Batista Bomb from 30' up" to EVERY single PSO X-Box player out there. I remember when this started, there were TONS of players, clans were springing up like weeds and people were swapping weapons like baseball cards back in the day. I never really got to see it deteriorate to the point where there were so few players online, a block was occupied by one player - brother took my X-Box for about 2-1/2 or 3 years to college in SC - but I'm starting to think maybe I was lucky, since it would break my heart if I had to play long stretches of time without blood vesel or skittiles or Sifacus or anyone else I played with online. Now it's gone 100% and a week early to boot. *I react like I took a huge blow to my gut, then slowly recompose myself* It's OK, that was just Sega, Sonic Team and Microsoft collectively kicking me and all the other PSO online players in the nuts. Nice going, guys; you've given the ultimate signal that you really don't give a shit about your customers.

Wow. That's just cold. Sucks I've been without internet for the last few months... would have liked to get back on for a last hurrah. Shame I missed it.

DAVBURITE 10 FOREVER

As a side note: Eternal Christmas began on December 1, 2005.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Y halo thar. You missed all the fun in the last month. We had some people join in like Spyder, Yusaku, and even DJDAR who came back for a while before his xbox went kaput on him.

man i wish i could have gotten bac on to my xbox for one last hurrah

on a side note hey trys good to see ya back posting again its been a while

Well... not consistently, yet. Hopefully, I'll be getting internet set up at home soon. After nearly a year without it, I'm missing not having Internet access while at home, and having finally picked up a 360 and PSU, I'm eager to start playing online again.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

On 2008-05-21 14:58, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    Well... not consistently, yet. Hopefully, I'll be getting internet set up at home soon. After nearly a year without it, I'm missing not having Internet access while at home, and having finally picked up a 360 and PSU, I'm eager to start playing online again.
    Awesome. Although I really don't play PSU anymore, feel free to add me when you get online sometime during the road.

On 2008-05-21 14:58, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    If you want a hand leveling up or just someone to play with feel free to give me a shout. If no one has mentioned it be sure to get AOI, its essential for PSU.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury