Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I started to just finish the levels I was already on, Vhard mines, beat Olga on Normal, hey I only did it once so far and that was in the online quest respective tomorrow about a week before the servers went down now that I know what to do i'll give it another go.
    partway into Mines I decided why just go ahead and do the whole thing, sure i'll be in out all day, but I can just leave the xbox on.
    Gained a lvl in forest, and Dragon Defeated at 610 beats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaMan on 2008-04-30 11:41 ]</font>

Try not to get depressed while doing this tribute, though I can understand that there will be a lot of feelings that come up during it. But please do continue to share memories and experiences!

I'll be getting started on my own this evening after classes and work. Should be quite a big PSO night for me and I'm sure I'll have a lot to put here!

DaMan, are you just now getting into Ultimate offline for the first time? That's not a bad way to go for this. Its sort of like a new beginning.

Sadly no ultimate here yet the bulk of my playing was online so i'm running through VHard ep I by the end I should have ultimate unlocked, and hopefully i'll beat normal ep II and try it on a harder level.

The good news is DaMan, that as soon as you unlock a difficulty level, it's available in both episodes. You won't have to unlock each episode seperately. Go for Ultimate!

Falz just got smacked in the face royally hard on Ultimate. Time to start on Ep. 2

Just did a quick run on U. Temple and I think I got a new and "safer" way to pipe for lilies. Found two mil lillies after 10-15 minutes and some 18 telepipes.

I think I'll take my Lv18 FoNewearl for a strall in Normal Mode, if you'll excuse me...

In the caves found a Addslot.
    Grass Assasin's Arms
    took me awhile to get back to playing Defeated De Rol Le @858 beats

well i juss got home from my trip to find out that the servers got shut down early. dang man i cant believe that online is over.

well im definately gonna do this

Does it count if I played some Episode 3 today on the Mountains stage?