Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice. I dunno if I would play it again though, I had enough of it the first time through.

Mario Kart 64, Lylat Wars (Starfox 64 for you Americans), F-Zero X and Paper Mario.

I love my N64 games. >_>

Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Pac-Man, Paper Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2. If there's more I've forgotten them

I should buy Phantasy Star II, but to be honest I'd rather wait for PSIV- if it's not added already. Yeah, I don't check often.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-05-05 06:57 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2008-04-29 20:59, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
    PSII has a combat difficulty reduction, but that solely translates to LESS LEVEL GRINDING NECESSARY. All the REAL challenge of PSII remains intact: those dungeons are still hard to navigate.
    I had no idea they lowered the difficulty in the PS2 collection... did they do the same in the GBA/PSP collection's versions of PSII?

On 2008-05-05 08:41, Norcris wrote:
    On 2008-04-29 20:59, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
    PSII has a combat difficulty reduction, but that solely translates to LESS LEVEL GRINDING NECESSARY. All the REAL challenge of PSII remains intact: those dungeons are still hard to navigate.
    I had no idea they lowered the difficulty in the PS2 collection... did they do the same in the GBA/PSP collection's versions of PSII?
    Well, I'm pretty sure they did lower it in the PS2 port since I completely forgot to go back to town after clearing Skure (first dungeon) and went straight to Nido Tower (second dungeon) and I GOT AWAY WITH IT. Yeah, I cleared two dungeons in one outing and didn't really do much level grinding. I wouldn't dream of pulling that off on the GBA port. Her'e sanother little tidbit: I finished the PS2 version without even learning megid.

I love the cutest girl at Hinata-Sou FinalMasterM's Avatar
    On top of the roof, looking at the sky, with Shinobu.

On 2008-05-03 00:37, kevlar_pso wrote:
    On 2008-05-01 03:18, kevlar_pso wrote:
    I think it is safe to say that everyone wants Earthbound.
    Earthbound confirmed!! http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167662
    That's been there for a long while now. The fact that Earthbound was dropped from the Masterpiece Collection on Brawl for the US release is proof enough that Nintendo thinks the franchise is dead here, despite the awesome efforts of Starmen.net