Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Treasure Chest?

On 2008-04-29 14:51, Atomic646 wrote:
    also the 10mill mark says they got 3* luck meaning MEGA HOLY. when we get Super Holy meaning 2* luck. WTF
    They've always said SuperHoly for the event pages, but it's always been 3*. Just another example of inconsistency.

On 2008-04-29 14:25, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
    On 2008-04-29 14:21, Tink wrote:
    Well at least this board has calmed down from the Treasure Box madness. The official PSU forums aint doin' so hot in that department. They are actually . . . trying to protest it. Oh boy.

I think they're more upset about the billing issue, which is a legitimate complaint.

Anyway, I missed this comment, so here goes:
    On 2008-04-29 13:29, LaughingMan wrote:
    ...seriously? I swore I saw ruins at 35mil on psu-pedia though it was 5 in the morning..

Mybad?
    http://psupedia.info/Talk:Maximum_Attack_G_%28event%29
    You did. Of course, it was under a subject heading of "POTENTIAL Rewards" on a talk page, and not in the actual article. Oh, and the discussion following it made it very clear that it was entirely speculative and even unlikely.

But I guess you didn't read it that closely.

As a general rule of thumb, anything that is on a talk page is just discussion, just like you'd find here on a forum. None of it should be taken as fact until substantiated and proved, at which point it would be in the article, not on the talk page.
    Lol god you guys love laying it into people when they make a mistake. It's was 5 in the morning and I had been running c runs since 1 so I could play ruins(jokes on me eh?) runs before I went to school so I was alittle out of it. Also the first 2 were right on the speculation thing and many other people believed ruins would be at 35mil too. What did I say that was so offensive I know it wasn't because I was pissed at sega because everyone of us is pissed at sega for some reason or another.

tl;dr CHILL OUT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LaughingMan on 2008-04-30 22:19 ]</font>

BAWWW SEGA IS BREAKING PROMISES AND IM PAYING FOR THIS GAME BAWWW THIS SUCKS I WANTED IT UNLOCKED WHY DO THEY GOTTA BREAK PROMISES,

Oh wait, I'm NOT a fucking illiterate moron. They never said that! *goes back to trying to unlock it*
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

I'm going to save this somewhere to post for laughs next time SEGA messes up or disappoints people. ;o

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

On 2008-05-01 15:34, Kylie wrote:

I'm going to save this somewhere to post for laughs next time SEGA messes up or disappoints people. ;o
    I hope it's a gift box. Nothing would kick more ass than giving a friend something like an Agito Repca from inside a freaking treasure chest!

Ship 2 - Gatz

I FREAKING LOVE THIS ITEM.
    You know why? BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT I'M NOT MISSING AS MUCH AS I SIT HERE WITH AN "Expired lulz" SUBSCRIPTION!