Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About a week before MAG i was playin COD4 and it was a bit laggy so turned off my xbox and it back on to find a big red ring on my on it...now its off in texas getting fixed and i have no chance of getting on the leaderboards...the one thing i wanted from MAG the most was a Spreed Needle for my RAmar in PSU because i had one on my RAmar in PSO but now there is no chance i will get it...did anyone else get ripped off like this. I want to know if im the only one

D= . sorry to hear that =( . at least you can still participate in the exp drops and the exchange quest....

Sorry to hear that, a friend of mine's 360 crapped out when he turned it on to play Friday...but at least in the future you'll be able to obtain the actual Spread Needle.

On 2008-04-29 18:44, Umberger wrote:
    Sorry to hear that, a friend of mine's 360 crapped out when he turned it on to play Friday...but at least in the future you'll be able to obtain the actual Spread Needle.
    yah your right i can get the actual spreed needle in like 4-7 months...btw the ppl on pso world can be alot nicer than the ppl on the offial forum.when i posted this the just got in a big battle and they attacked each other

On 2008-04-29 19:51, Typheros wrote:
    That sucks, man. Hope your box gets fixed soon.
    yah me too...so I can PLAY PSU!!! yay

Did you even try to get it to work. Was COD$ constantly locking up? Could it have just been overheating? Did you try to power it after a period of time? What problems were you having prior to this that couldve led to this or persom the symptoms?

On 2008-04-29 20:04, LuigiMario wrote:
    Did you even try to get it to work. Was COD4 constantly locking up? Could it have just been overheating? Did you try to power it after a period of time? What problems were you having prior to this that couldve led to this or persom the symptoms?
    i have had the box sence 06 with some overheats from over playing PSU and I tried many times to try to get it to work and I tried right before I sent it out. It was old so it was about time even if it was a bad time

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

i forgot how cool that was.