Just wondering if its normal that my screen position when I first start is almost not showing the connection status bar at the top right hand corner of the screen. Its like the game screen is moved a bit to the top and to the right beyond normal. It might be because I run the game on 720p. Any one else have this problem or have a way to solve it. The game does not provide a X & Y Axis screen position like other games, and I cant find one on my 360. I know its not my TV because GTA 4 runs perfectly centered along with my other 20 360 games Just wondering if some one could help me with this. Its not a major issue and it dont make the game unplayable, but its a bit annoying to only have 1/2 of that connection bar showing off the very top corner of my TV.

Half of the connection bar? You're not missing anything. But your problem might be related to cables or screen resolution set up wrong on the 360 dashboard. I don't really know for sure.

Is the T.V. widescreen or fullscreen? PSU looked like that with me too until I got a widescreen TV. If your T.V. is widescreen, I don't know. All my other games also worked fine too. For some reason PSU was the only game that has ever done something like that.
    Arbalest: LVL 150 Male CAST FF20, FG20, PT20
    Byakko: LVL 150 Male Beast GM20
    Hiro: LVL150 Male Human AF20, AT20, FiG11, FF10, WT10, GT10, GM20