View Poll Results: when I take a break from mag runs,I check our current score on the MAG website(I know it tells you a

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 85.71%
  • No

3 10.71%
  • People left until ruins

1 3.57%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

when I take a break from mag runs,I check our current score on the MAG website(I know it tells you after mission anyway)and its weird,when MAG started,end of 1st day,we got to the first reward,2nd day again at the end,we got second reward,3rd award took a while more(2 days)which we needed an added 5 million so I can understand why,now for the 50 million mark,from my knowledge,we've been needing to get it since Monday.So is it just me or are we slowing down?

And if we are,I'm guessing people got lazy and bored and are waiting for the none lazy people to get Ruins to play again....Least I think thats a possiblity

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-05-01 09:48 ]</font>

Loads of people encluding me on the PS2/PC server are Error 65/173'd.

It's almost 12 CST US time. Which means its a school day. Although the age poll shows that the majority of the people here are over the age of 18. There is still collage and work. It slows down during the day and speeds up shortly after 3 PM CST US time.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

It's not just you, we are slowing down a bit. But you have to keep in mind, it's the work/school week for some, others are playing GTA4 instead, and then there are a few that have actually stopped playing PSU altogether.

Don't panic yet.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Illusnst Extraordinaire

Just to parrot everyone else...

Most of us have school or jobs or both. And (gasp!) other obligations. I mean, it's a Thursday. We'll pick up steam again. I OBVIOUSLY need a fifth Ryusaikobah board, after all.
    "We. fight. for. TWO-MAR-ROW! It is a battle UH-GANZST TyyyyMEEEEE!!!"

Not everybody is able to play videogames in the middle of the day on a weekday, plus we have been making our kill quota everyday, today we have to get to 50.4 mil, then its gonna be the weekend so we should see a super speed up considering the ruins will be out+the weekend.

Its not that we've slowed down, rather, its that we're bending our knees so that we can jump even farther.

Going to work now brb

On 2008-05-01 09:43, SpikeOtacon wrote:
    It's not just you, we are slowing down a bit. But you have to keep in mind, it's the work/school week for some, others are playing GTA4 instead, and then there are a few that have actually stopped playing PSU altogether.

Don't panic yet.
    Im not in a state of panic or anything, I just noticed were moving really slow now on the points,heh I forgot kids have school and other adults have work.Well I hope you guys are right,I at least wanna beat the JP servers at something since theyve beaten us at everything(firebreak,1up)and since sega really made it easier for us by lowering their expectations

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-05-01 09:53 ]</font>

School, work, etc. but I will also add in that anything new is embraced and squat-humped with joy while it is new and then slowly depreciates in interest factor.

Also, because of the excellent XP/MP, I think most people started the event on their highest toons with the highest job class and are now playing a lower level alt or switched to a different, lower class. This will simply slow down the kill speed to some degree. I know C kills count the same but people will still likely play the highest difficulty they can enter for the best possible rewards. So from the start we should have assumed that the breakneck initial pace would not be maintained for a month. At least I did.

Yeah more and more people are getting dropped due to broken billing so it will continue to slow down until that gets fixed.

Being that its the first work week since the start of MAG, yes that has an impact as well.

If the billing is fixed by the weekend we'll be back up in kills...especially with the Ruins opened by then

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DAMASCUS on 2008-05-01 10:00 ]</font>
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.