Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to download content for PSOX. I have never taken it online and I am searching for a god/ability for my 144 racast and killing gibbles over and over in the control center mountain area takes forever. I saw there is a quest called west tower or something that was online where there are multiple gibbles. So my question is, should I activate xbox live for one month for downloadable content? or has sega just gotten rid of all of those online quests??? I also have like 100 photon drops ><. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

The Xbox servers aren't even up any more, dude. They got pulled down last week.
    I doubt there would have been anything available, to be honest. If they could get money out of you, do you really think they'd give stuff away for free?

I was curious because they have many quests that were only available online. Now that theres no online I don't see why they would'nt offer what they had as downloadable content.

This is Sega lol. They don't care about their customers.

You would have better luck killing hildelts for a god/battle. Hildelts drop them as well and Gibbles can be a pain when it comes to rare drops compared to other monsters.

Damn sux =(. I got a god/battle already but i wanted to get 3 god/abilitys to max my luck. I played my racast without knowing much about mats so I did'nt max out my luck and I dont want to level another racast up to max it. Guess ill just search for god/luck cause these god/abilitys just wont drop!

Oh, you were looking for a god/ability, not god/battle haha. Yeah, the E/W towers were online only (not even downloadable content). It sucks. God/ability units are a pain. I stopped hunting those altogether. I personally didn't think it was worth my time.

well without mentioning how to do so. but what i did was put my disk of PSOX on my xbox hard drive and replaced some offline quests with some of the single player online quests that I can use. Like I replaced that one quest where you never even leave Pioneer 2 and keep going to the weapon shops with the photon drop shop or east/west tower. but the only DLC that there was for PSOX was Central dome fire swirl.

Does anyone know what downloadable content the gamecube version has? I'm basically doing the same as XwulfX, except that I'm looking for the sealed-J.

I'm sure there was at least 2 downloadable quests (one featuring the npc from Ep2's office)

Gamecube had no download content due to a glitch/exploit in the DLC part of the game. This was fixed in PSO+ but still did not offer anything to download as the quests that were supposed to be for DL were added to the game. On the private side they are, East Tower, West Tower, SOTH and Central dome fire swirl, all of which are already on the PSO+ disk.

Well I may have to get me a copy of pso+ sometime. Thanks for the info.