Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

most people with more than a stack on the 360, just bought tons of grinder s+10s for 10k and are not selling them for 100k.

anyways, i have 26 mil

I'd probably have about 15-18 million if I never spent money on stuff. Right now, I have around 6 million. Never had over 10 million at once, in my entire play. I haven't spent that much on weaponry or stuff, but I do account that there was a time or two where I did spent over a million on something. Usually, a lot of the stuff I'd really like to buy is way over the amount of meseta that I actually have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-08 10:13 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

It total assets about 110,000,000. Almost all of it in one weapon too lol

Not true I bought s+10 but maybe like 4 stacks of them for 3000 messeta each. I have no more s+10s and I never sold a one. One stack I gave away, others I used to grind A-Rank and some S-Rank weapons. If I sell all my stuff at current market value Iwould have around 2stacks or money. I hate when people say oh there is no way you can have that much. Its called playing the market, buy stuff when its cheap sell it when its high, or just sit in your room and wait for that one deal that will make you a multi-millionaire, which I have not done. I made my fortune the old fasioned way, by going out and looking for it. Once I found psychowand board I sold it for 26 mil, bought a hard hp restore for 10 mil, now they are like 20+ mil, then a few months later I found an Agito Repca which I sold for 74 mil, bought a 50% blackheart for 35mil and spent the rest on synthesizing stuff, made a 50% stormline and 42% crea double. It is important not to just make quick cash but just let the market play itself out. Look up what is hot online or what people want and dont undercut people, that drives down all prices and everyone loses money, sure you make a quick buck but you could have made potentially much more. I have been buying up Iggacs, Tamagiri-zashic, stuff that once this event is over I can get that 15% boost from and make. I just bought one of the last Tamagiri-zashic boards forsale for 4 mil, they were once 2 mil but now there is only one board forsale for 20 mil, I could put that board up for some money and it would probably sell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dc534 on 2008-05-08 16:16 ]</font>

On 2008-05-08 09:10, Sekani wrote:
    On 2008-05-08 07:43, shook wrote:
    On 2008-05-07 12:17, Sekani wrote:
    The amount of money people have is directly proportional to the amount of time they spend hunting stuff to sell.

I hate rare hunting with a passion you guys can't comprehend, so being rich is not in my immediate future.
    there are other ways to make money
    ...that involve either a massive amount of luck or having a shitload of cash to begin with.
    wrong, you could easily turn five mil into a stack in less than two weeks just by making smart moves in the economy.

Not every rich person is lucky or a cheater.

I totatally agree, that is a little bit of a reach saying you can turn 5mil into a stack in two weeks but you can probably tripple that in two weeks. I agree though it is about playing the market and the more money the have the bigger risks you can afford to take, and the bigger the risk the bigger the reward. For instance if you are lucky and find an agito board for 35 mil it will still cost around 8-10 mil to synth you stand a chance to make between somewhere between 0-48 mil once you factor in how much you payed. You can probably get more than a stack for anything 46% or more, I have yet to see a repca over 46%, I have seen 42% though, but I dont trust trades and dont reccomend that unless you defenetly are comfortable with the person.

Goddamn... max account? I have never, ever had more than 20mil's worth of stuff and i've been playing since PSU launch.

I think I have about 15mil's worth in both meseta and items. Heh.
    Lunamarie / RA36 / HU3 / FO19

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

~3 mill. I am not gonna try to play the market, I just save up and buy things as necassary. all the while hunting for the stuff I cannot afford

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I got over 20 mil in a day with MAG, got a few of the event items, grinded up to around 3 or 4 out of 10 and sold each for multiple mil, people are desperate enough to buy. I got a lucky synth and made a 42% halp, so now I'm selling my 46% fire deva which I made around winter event. I could get more selling my hons, kan yus and such but, for me at least, I alwys end up with good weps and no money, or a lot of cash and no weapons that are decent.

73 Million and nothing to spend it on...