Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hey guy's today me and a friend asked ourselves and we really spent about 2 hours thinking about this....What do we do once we get max level in PSU, We don't want to level another character, and we are happy with our equipment....

Now Im not trying to bash the game or say it sucks. I like PSU I like the game, its easy casual fun. I am just wondering what Is there really to do once you max out a character and no longer have an interest in any other class or getting more weapons...

Ya can't pvp.
    Ya can't raid
    Ya can't really Go on an adventure
    By that time you most likely have a PM maxed out, (Hopefully)

I mean I know FUN is by far the biggest purpose in the game. Just fun on the way up but... I see it like a roller coaster, its fun to go up...but..Where's the fun part when you come down...?

Now SEGA might be adding stuff I don't know about, Elite level missions, Really rare drops in only S rank missions, Some very long boss in each room missions. I mean there is a lot of end game stuff SEGA can do...but will they do it, I payed PSO for 2 year's and Never saw them do it there. I really like this game and love the people. I have since 2003. But I just now realized...what is the point to getting maxed out if I do Am I just going to quit and come back once in a while?

Can some one help me please, I really am lost with these questions, and I am a big fan of the phantasy star series But it just hit me right now. what is the end game on here..what is there to do once you max out your weapons and armor to your satisfaction and do not like to level grind another class.

Personally, I'm never completely happy with my equipment, so that's what keeps me going.

hey u came to the part of teh game where me and all my friends are at!

our solution?

stop playing

sadly its te only solution we can find >.>
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Obviously you're comparing it to WoW, so ask yourself this - in WoW, applying the above scenario where your character is maxed, all the best epix in the game, and you feel there's nothing left to do, what then? You can do raids, just because you enjoy them, PvP just because you enjoy it, do just about anything that makes the game seem fun. PSU is the same, just because your char is maxed out doesn't mean there's nothing left. No MMO has an unlimited amount of things for you to do, eventually everything will be a cycle of repetition, and if you can't keep playing because you feel like you aren't achieving anything then it might be time to move on and try something else.

You know, try other job classes?
    I were pretty bored one week ago and was thinking for leaving for a bit.
    But i thought i could give Fortefighter a try and Baam...the game is fun once more.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Well i am not at that point yet guy's my friend is however, I am about 1/2 way to that point. I don't want to quit but I want to know if all my hours of grinding and working and farming are going to be put to use in a epic battle of good vs evil or a massive attack on a colony or hell even Just a all boss level mission. Is there anything like this in the works?

Also no Im not comparing it to wow, I'm Comparing it to Monster hunter, which was a Free 2 play ps2 online action game, in the end you had to fight this really big dragon that took a long time to kill to get his horns and skill, (Which were a rare drop) in order to craft the #1 spear in the game. That dragon signified the end, because it was the end of the online story line, and you saved the land. You felt complete, and like "ok I beat the game I killed the big boss yay" Is sega planning a feeling like that on here?

Well personally i RP in the game so lvl really doesn't matter too much there. Thats where i get most of my fun, however most people don't like to RP in this game from what i've seen. I have a good group of friends that all do it with me so it's great fun

Fair enough, my mistake. As far as upcoming content goes, the only insight we get is what the JP servers get. Beyond that, I doubt even Sega themselves know.

Ah I see, Well I guess I can Always do what my friend does, Play 1 month quit 2 play 1. He is 130 and said this is how he has played PSU since it came out, and that way its not boring. To bad There's really nothing to give that triumph feeling ya know? Wish there was..

my friend has more than a stack of meseta and everything anyone could possibly want, like hes now buying stuff just to buy it, he doesnt even use the stuff he buys now -_-

and 4 characters capped.

he even almost started a new account just to have 4 more character slots D:
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM