Just like there is a guide for all the chat codes http://psupedia.info/Chat_Macros it would be interesting to have a guide with all the possibilities of the "Search by Condition" shop search.

I will list all the ones I remember:

Inserting in "name":

kubara, tenora, grm, yohmei (will search only items of the manufacturer)

fire, ice, lightning, ground, light, dark (will search only weapons/line shields of this element)

+1, +2,... +9, +10 (will search for grinded weapons, you can combine this with "set by price" instead of "upgrade" to find the cheapest ones)

sword, saber, knuckle... (will search for the specific weapon type, not very useful since there is the "set categoty" option)

The interesting part of this is that you can combine some of those words to combine some options, since the game doesn't allow us to "set" the results with two options, for example I want it set first by upgrade then by price, so using the +10 in the name search and "set by price" is a solution, but I would also like to search by attribute and then have in the first place the cheapest one (not that there are losts of 50% of the same element but still...)

EDIT: topic title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: landman on 2008-05-12 13:31 ]</font>

Oh my frickin god. There's a guide for it on the FIRST PAGE! Look for it next time dumbass.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...32&forum=22&20
    God that wasn't so hard now was it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2008-05-12 13:52 ]</font>
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Thanks a lot, I made a forum search with no results, obviously I searched for the game term "Search by condition", not "conditional search"