Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

of coarse its worth it what if you wanted to chop down some rappys but your internet is down so you go offline or if you want to play but not with the qhole world you select offline its a good failsafe.

Where's my memory card? :( MsNerddo1's Avatar

Unfortunately, my brother and I, along with several of our friends, have not had the privelige to play online...at all. But when we get together for split screen multiplayer, it's pretty fricking awesome. So having not played the best part of the game and still lovin' every bit of it, I think this game is way worth it.
    Zaburita: HUcaseal - lv. 114
    Nerddo 1: FOmar - lv. 43
    Kate: RAmarl - lv. 28
    Rita (DC): HUnewearl - lv. 44

While I don't find myself playing for HOURS on end, (like I've been known to do online) I still take out PSO now and then for some offline fun. I've been without internet at my house for about a year, but part of me always has this little pang of guilt that I haven't yet gotten a char to level 200.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

i have never played online since i bought it for 'cube (original not PLUS as Sega wouldn't release it here in the UK....grrrr) 5 years ago i think. i still haven't got the rares i really want, 'cept the soul banish which looks good and i can boast about it XD. i used to play multi quite alot with my brothers but they ketp nicking rares so i only play alone when i play now. i dont play as much as i used to. i'd play far more if sega released PLUS here, then at least i could access the towers on the plus side i do have some online-only items from a trade-by-post which have added some longevity to the game and yes i am proud to admit i do dupe them all as i would lose them if i didn't. i spread 'em across mem cards to ensure i dont lose them lol. but yeah, apart from me being PLUS-less (curse u sega), offline is worth it.

I've only played offline never online and i think its very fun. My guy is only lvl 104 though.... hard without help lol