Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

will this even come out in the us

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

On 2008-05-15 22:23, easy wrote:
    your happy to have a PSP and play the same buy the xbox 360 its better the psp vers the same
    Xbox 360 got online
    its just sega way of makeing fake $$$$$$$ again Out of the same game
    Unlucky...

...not really...

If you don't maintain all your lvl, photon arts and equip, what's the point? you can lvl very fast and get easy money in offline version anyway, and since I have the chance I will like to make a new character instead of using the same characters I've been playing for 1.5 year

Importing everything you have would just be too easy.
    I am glad they allow you to keep your with love created character, because it would piss me off not to.
    And if you rather would start a new character, you would have to start from zero, anyway.
    But I can understand that they want you to start over. What's the point in starting a new game and having the best equipment from the beginning? It probably will make it easy enough that you can (almost) keep your level.
    Also, I would not bet on easy money. Since they completely seem to change the drops. But who knows how it will end up.

The story seems not really interresting to me. Vivienne does not appear in AoI, that probably means that she is dead by then. (Of course they might give us some twisted up reason for her not being in AoI, but come on, it's ST. )
    Also, I think that Helga is dead. I think they just put her into the comic, because she is the main enemy in PSP.
    And since the Illuminus are defeated already, I see no point in Howzer's sidekick to reappear all of a sudden.

We already know how the story will end because AoI takes place after it, so meh?

There seem to be pretty much changes, but they are stated so vague, I would rather wait till we see them for real, to complain about them or being happy about them.

And the specially released mission probably is the reason for Helga being in the AoI data.
    (I would rather like to have her appearing in an upcoming chapter.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mysterious-G on 2008-05-16 01:30 ]</font>

Vivienne may end dead or not, aren't we supposed to have choices for multiple endings?

The official PSP site has been updated! I've got to get ready for work now, but I'll take a look over the site when I have a moment to see what new info is there.

It contains the full opening with all story characters
    http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp/movie/opening/

The intro reminds me a bit of Wipeout games, that's like an alternate spelling of 'awesome'.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

On 2008-05-16 06:17, panzer_unit wrote:
    The intro reminds me a bit of Wipeout games, that's like an alternate spelling of 'awesome'.
    Tell me about it. They made every character look cool. Epic new music. And an awesome 'Wipeout' Like theme. Lets hope they can carry this on.