Japan only of course. I just got this from a newsletter I got when I tried to register for the free Japanese beta oh so many years ago:
    [3] "PSO BB 4 Year Anniversary Gratitude Festival," announced!

July 8, 2008 (Tuesday) is PSO BB's 4th anniversary of service It is also to celebrate our gratitude this year!

* "MAXIMUM ATTACK 4 RELOAD 2008"

We are holding a battle again of MAXIMUM ATTACK 4, the well-known "Conquest Mode".
    Every week we are planning on changing the mission to achieve the Hunters' full potential all the time!
    Let's rally the Hunters' powers to aim for the 100 million defeated enemy goal!

* Date: June 3, 2008 (Tue) - July 22, 2008 (Tuesday)
    * For more information:
    http://psobb.jp/community/event/event/ma4r2008pre/
    (I did a bit of correcting on Google's translation to have it make more sense.)

They're doing it one more time, and giving out pretty much every item left.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GyroidFanatic on 2008-05-15 23:20 ]</font>

The MAG update unit look like the funnel from Strike Freedom Gundam

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Could this be the final event on JP Blue Burst? I'm not sure how well that version is doing. I assumed it was on its last legs, but maybe I'm wrong and its still heavily populated.

Until June 24th, free open access is available on JP BB, and limitations on free trail period are temporally disabled.

>I assumed it was on its last legs, but maybe I'm wrong and its still heavily populated.

I wouldn't say it is heavily populated, but the "Han Game" players (I don't really know how to explain who they are, but they're fresh blood) are still getting to know the game and many of them will probably stay for a month or two.

Also, Japan BB still has new items being created - we will get (at least) two new shields once the event is over.
    Considering the exchange rate, I am surprised that so many former players from europe don't bother playing on the official servers - then again, 6 bucks are still more than 0.