Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

well i had a zanshu-misaki 36% 1/9 stolen at the weekend too (360) had it in for 22.5 mil just filed a report but im doubtful anything will happen
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Well too bad.

Oh, you're on 360?

Happened to us first. Enjoy your aids when it spreads.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

i had my pm zeroed again this weekend on the pss2

On 2008-05-21 04:57, darthplagis wrote:
    well i had a zanshu-misaki 36% 1/9 stolen at the weekend too (360) had it in for 22.5 mil just filed a report but im doubtful anything will happen
    I was looking over them in the shops, and i caught a nice chuckle over the price on them, a lil over a month ago they were 5+ mill and nowhere near the price they are now. 22.5 and it still hasn't moved cause last check there were 10 up on market, and 2 boards one of them mine...and i'm by far the cheapest by nearly half price.

The economy needs to change, i'm tired of events like this that fuck our economy up for a few months just so we have to grind the same BS missions to get to where we were before they release another event. /rant
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

yeah darkeliterico, i only had it that high so i could buy a hoshi-kikami.

price dictates price, so 22.5 was the price i had to ask.

do you think it could be a random bug where people buy stuff but the money doesn't go into the bank?, or a bug that just removes items from your box/shop?

Does the OP have any siblings? Or maybe faulty memory? How about friends that play PSU that the OP actually knows in real life? I don't believe in the "Shop h4x" shit. At least not for the 360. "Wah wah I accidently sold my stuff to the npc!>.> <.< .......... I GOT HAXED!!!! ST give me free stuff cuz someone haxed me!!"
    Yeah no sorry... Error or just plain stupidity does not count as being hacked.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

I'm inclined to declare bullshit.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

yeah aries, i can see where you are coming from(not) and i hope it happens to you!

i ALWAYS check my shop price after i put an item in my shop and i RARELY carry more gear than i need, if it was a case of selling to NPC then that IS stupidity.

i am not overly phased by the loss as it cost me nothing but im not happy that the weapon i found, made and intended to trade for a weapon i would rather have instead is pissing me off. i will find another but if there is a bug then id rather sonic team know so they can root around and fix any bugs before it happens to the whiners........... then starts threads on all psu forums BAAAAAWWWW BAAAWWWW i payed 9999999999 for my POS weapon and its gone from my box BAWWWW BAWWWW BAAWWW SoA suxxx they let haxors in my game.

memory on client side does nothing in the online game as its all server side saving.

On 2008-05-21 00:10, Artea wrote:
    On 2008-05-21 00:01, WildArms2 wrote:
    no offence but there isn't such a thing as shop thief in our version of PSU. Don't you find it odd that your items that are valued at like 1mil were "stolen" and not something worth 99 mil was stolen
    Because it's just...impossible you know. You would know, right?
    I find this situation funny, hard to believe, but very possible
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

By the way guys, if you're dumb enough to leave 99,999,999 in your PM, and someone buys something, the extra money gets deleted.

EDIT: You probably sold the stuff, got the money, then forgot about it and now realise you're missing weapons you already sold.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2008-05-21 10:50 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.