U got to be kidding me....

I snag up a GC and PSO with hopes for the beginning of a online console community gaming experience. Now i catch wind of some junky bbm for 35 bucks. So i think, thats not tooooo bad... then i find out about the $8.95 a month on top of that...
    ....right.....should i just grab my ankles now or should i get the modem first. A monthly fee for a console game over a few dollars is rediculous. I have a XBOX and PSO is coming out for it soon. I can see myself starting over on a different console....my PINKAL RAmar is only level 54....XBOX has its own modem, but a monthly fee on top of XBOX LIVE will be added on.......twitch, twitch.....there goes that idea.

Thanks for the rant space.

Well. Sure, I'd like it to be free foo but there is no way they can maintain and improve the serevrs/online experience with only the profits from the game sales.

When I look at the price, I tell myself that I played over 150 hours last month. So thats about 6 cents an hour for me. It sure is a lot cheeper than a peep show. It was worth every cents. (By the way, the first month is free)

Meh. The government steals more money out of each of my paychecks.

$9 a month is a small price to pay to be able to show off my 1337N355 keyboard.