View Poll Results: Would rather have the extension or just the rewards?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extend the event!

26 38.24%
  • Just give us the rewards (+ sange / grinding boost)!

40 58.82%
  • Other

2 2.94%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I was under the impression that you could only recieve one spreed needle g/. Is there a chance you could get another? I know that if anything you can't get it with the same character. So you guys think it;s possible to obtian another SpN/G with alternate charaters?

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Screw the extension. I didn't work my ass off to get two characters on the leaderboard so I can wait 2 fucking months for the reward.

I want both which I guess is "other."

If they gave us the Sange + grinding bonus, then they can keep the event. The main reason I'm mad that it got postponed is because of those two items, that we conveniently got screwed out of thanks to 065.

People need to understand that even if the 065 didn't happen we weren't going to get to 180 million anyways. I only want the extension if it doesn't delay updates. GMs said it won't delay updates but the JPN programmers will have to work on new leaderboard and character exclusions instead of new updates. Just think how long it will delay their one sentance per month translating?

Extend the event. If people don't want to do the mission, they don't have to. I've never understood why people were complaining about the event extension. They "have" to play the event because they want the boosted exp, but then they complained that it was way too repetitive and boring. Don't play missions you don't want to play. That's the reason I don't play anymore lol, there were no missions I wanted to play anymore.

THE JACKEL

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroryuu View Post
    Yep. I mean, if they do give us the Sange, then yeah, not extending the event and giving us the Sanges would be the best solution, but yeah, not like I trust Segac anymore.
    Kubara shennanigans? :P

On a serious note, I'd prefer the extension to level up my characters more, and to pick up more rare boards/materials. Also to actually earn the prizes rather than they just be given to us.

As much as everyone wants the rewards without the annoyance of spamming MAG again, I think there still are a lot of people there wanting to level their character with MAG. I'm also sure many people still have some badges left to exchange.

I vote to extend the event. I'm certain that many new players just started out since the 'free' PSU. I bet those people would like to see how an event is like and enjoy it too.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Extension. I haven't traded ANY gold badges yet, and I need Pushans.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1423 View Post
    I was under the impression that you could only recieve one spreed needle g/. Is there a chance you could get another? I know that if anything you can't get it with the same character. So you guys think it;s possible to obtian another SpN/G with alternate charaters?
    it is possible to get 4.

u can get 1 more each character.