Thread: Arcade Scores

Default Arcade Scores

I was playing in the arcade (skeeball) and after the first game it automatically sent a high score in. However now when i play, when the game ends it goes to a screen saying that it cant send the score, and i dont know why. The scores are usually higher then what i got the first time so im at a loss to the reason.
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoTeppin View Post
    I was playing in the arcade (skeeball) and after the first game it automatically sent a high score in. However now when i play, when the game ends it goes to a screen saying that it cant send the score, and i dont know why. The scores are usually higher then what i got the first time so im at a loss to the reason.
    Your score submission might possibly be timing out. If it takes too long for the game to get the score sent to the server, the server will refuse the score. Another possibility might just be that your browser or version of flash is causing some kind of issue.

A couple things I would suggest trying:

• Log out of PSOW and log back in, making sure to check the "Remember Me" box.

• Clear your browser's temporary internet files and try again.

• If all else fails, maybe try updating your browser to the latest version, or try an alternate browser (IE and Firefox seem to be the best two for compatibility, with FireFox usually working best for me).