Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I would continue to contact Xbox Live Support and find out of there is a way you can somehow retrieve your account. From my understanding, they don't make this very easy for somebody who is a victim of account theft, and I would probably not put a whole lot of faith in them resolving the issue after just one phone call.

oh yea i didnt notice it was.... sorry bout that, u dont have to go there its just amazing how they recreated it.... umm yea my friend made the post... hes sitting right next to me

its my account, i just made my friend post this... cuz i was lazy

well they said they are investigating it.... and i called them several times... they verified all my info, and know the account is rightfully mine, however the guy changed my gt and changed my windows live id.... i cannot get the account back... i guess i just have to wait 3 weeks

Hacking has become so easy these days. The age of he average hacker is 16-19. Just nothing better for them to do these days

Kinda curious as to why you thought a site you thought to be the Official Site would be giving away free Microsoft Points.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

sorry i didnt notice you even deleted the link the first time.... i wont post it again, but i def think its harsh to threaten to ban me?

my bad.... but your right i shouldnt have posted it

idk.... i was in a good mood.... i guess i thought id help the guy out.... maybe u can say im gullible.

i didnt think i would actually get free points, but i also didnt think that i would be in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by smckyy1399 View Post
    sorry i didnt notice you even deleted the link the first time.... i wont post it again, but i def think its harsh to threaten to ban me?

my bad.... but your right i shouldnt have posted it
    Well, encouraging people to visit a site that is built entirely for the purpose of stealing their accounts wasn't exactly a well-thought-out idea Just wanted to get the point across clearly and quickly before any more people were encouraged to go there. They can't fall victim to the same scam if they never go to the web site.

i resent that....

i did think it through....
    i clearly stated. DONT ENTER YOUR INFO
    or something like that.... if your smart, and dont enter your info, then viewing that site will not affect u at all

thanks for insulting me tho

getting your account taken is the least of your worries. imagine if you're a sucker for a bank scam.
    phishing, spear phishing, keyloggers, rootkits. these are the tools of organized crime now. and major governments.