Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default lol. GameFAQs mods

So I log into GameFAQs for my daily lulz at topics to find this lol. I posted it in a topic on the X360 boards. Some guy jokingly asked for someone to be their E-girlfriend. I jokingly posted that and now I can't dispute it. Bleh, Terrible mods are terrible lol

o_O

And you would think the link would give it away...

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Let's see... I was modded for calling "namecalling" when I said that MMO players, myself included, were on the same level as cosplayers. In a different moderated post, one of the mod's replies to me was "OMG UR SO CLEVAR!!1".
    The forums there are for nothing but game help. Don't expect any sort of intellegence from them. But God, that has to be the stupidest moderation ever.

Stupid.

Glad I never joined them.

Why do they need your address when you try to register?

I've been modded there before too, but I can't recall why. But now I troll people and make joke posts on the REO board, yet no one mods me... It's funny how they got uptight when I was posting seriously and now don't care. You'd think a large network like that would make more sense.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I must have a Mod dedicated to me there, because every time I post I lose 3 Karma. There were a few I've contested where the reply was something like "I'm right, you lose 3 more Karma now."
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

You can get away with murder there, you just have to know what you're doing. That place has REAL robot mods.

I've got stories a-plenty from there...one of them being "women have a vagina" being deleted for reason: "Spoilers without warning"

I made a topic on the Halo2 board to summon Captain Planet once. I got moderated for not declaring it a "Summons" topic and lost Karma. So, for shits and giggles, I made another one called Captain Planet Summons topic. I got moderated for making a Summons topic.

When I contested it I asked why there was a rule about naming topics if they aren't going to let them stay when done by the book, and the response was "-3 Karma."
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

I've rarely laughed so hard as I did reading these... at least, it's been a while ^_^

GameFAQs mods aren't hard to dodge. You just have to not post anything leading people to believe that you're under 13, and you should be fine. Even if you're joking, you can get banned for it... So don't do it.

Fact of the matter is, though, you'll actually find some good help and discussion on some of the boards, if you just honestly ask a question that's relevant to the board.

...Though, don't get me wrong, there's plenty of scum there, much like the rest of the internet... Though, a bunch of them got deported to various LUE spin-offs.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."