Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Lucky for me, mine's not an automatic billing so mine still says inactive but I can still log on..

Quote Originally Posted by Kinako78 View Post
    Besides, they did say this wasn't a Sega promotion and that the free period was subject to change.
    Yes, they did. Which is why I'm not pissed about it. Pretty much just assumed at that point, with all the other bs that had been happening this was likely another GM sugarcoat.

Really, I only missed 2 days out on 065, so I'm not disappointed. I got most of my month and everything I wanted out of MAG.

I do feel bad for the people that were out longer due to 065, then getting billed today, and quite possibly another 10 days from now. That's not right at all. Hopefully there is still some reimbursement for this.

I really would like to see how long my account will run on my 9.99 that was charged today if I cancel my account today as well. Normally, it runs for a month after payment, but considering playsega is telling me my new billing date is the 10th of June, I'd likely be locked out at that point. Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    Really, I only missed 2 days out on 065, so I'm not disappointed. I got most of my month and everything I wanted out of MAG.
    Same here and, as I said, it was before the free period was announced, so I'm cool, too. But yeah, I guess I feel bad for the people who went without longer. I'm just annoyed by everyone whining over every little thing. (Not saying this is a little thing.)
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

26 May 2008 08:01 PDT
    Payment has been taken for the next 30 days. You will next be billed on 24 Jun 08
    Um, my sub was said to end on the 25th, so I got one day of free play? That sure is a short "few weeks," SEGA! This is the biggest roller coaster of a relationship I've ever had, and that's saying a lot.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

This is amazing.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Yea I was charged the 10 dollars back during MAG.

I wrote Edward a nice little email explaining to them to credit my account or I would be calling my bank and notifying them of fraud.

This was all a bluff on my part of course but it worked.

3 business days later my account was credited 9.99.

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Lucky for me, mine's not an automatic billing so mine still says inactive but I can still log on..

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dark View Post
    So people with recurring subs got billed? It would have been nice if they told us about this beforehand; in fact, I believe they even told us not to cancel our accounts. Gah, I really wish they knew what the hell they were saying before they said it, but I guess this is what I should expect by now.
    Last edited by Kylie; May 29, 2008 at 02:37 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Well, when your subscription expires or you cancel /don't renew, you get sort of a grace period when you still can log in. I'm sure this is to not piss off customers for locking them out when the money is still in transaction.

And here's my notification log

29 May 2008 13:19 WEST
    Payment has been taken for the next 30 days. You will next be billed on 11 Jun 08

12 May 2008 23:32 WEST
    Your subscription has been resumed.

12 May 2008 23:32 WEST
    Your subscription has been marked for cancellation - it will be cancelled shortly.

--> Here I got 065ed

05 Apr 2008 02:03 WEST
    Payment has been taken for the next 30 days. You will next be billed on 05 May 08
    So.... yeah. Well. I'm a little miffed since Edward from support said I won't be billed until a month after, and from the 12th to the 29th is not a month.

Also, next billing date is already the 11th of June?! Big confusion/mess!

I'll add to the ticket I had there, so yeah. Asking doesn't cost anything