Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Making the game too easy is a complaint too right? But I guess there's a huge difference in difficulty and simple annoyance.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Dont look stranger, but is normal apear in party stupids wartechers and gunterchers try overwritten cast spells make for fortetecher or acrotechers!

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    When PSO for Gamecube and Xbox came out, they fixed this issue.

You would thnk they'd remember what they did when PSU was released, but I guess not. It does get annoying at times. Especially since someone with lvl1 Jellen can overwrite and Acrotecher's buffs.

Not everyone has time for those...maybe when we get he PA exp update.
    Here is some clarification on Debuffs

Jellen, A fire-based TECHNIC, reducing enemy attack power for a set period of time.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/670/jellen/

Zalure, An ice-based TECHNIC. Supports allies by reducing enemy defense for a set period of time.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/674/zalure/

Zodeel, A lightning TECHNIC, reducing enemy accuracy and agility for a set period of time.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/677/zoldeel/

Link to all techs

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12-3/technic/

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Svaltus View Post
    Dont look stranger, but is normal apear in party stupids wartechers and gunterchers try overwritten cast spells make for fortetecher or acrotechers!

LOL...............

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Jellen overwriting buffs? or Debuffs????
    I think he was referring to an enemy that casts level 1 jellen overwriting someone who has level 31 shifta, which does happen.

I'm not complaining, as without it, my reverser wouldn't be nearly this high. ^.^

The low buffs overwriting high buffs is annoying though, I'll agree with that.

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

I don't know if someone has written this already, but IIRC, a bow's damage is the same on all spots of a creatures body.

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    Bosses sometimes take less damage from ranged attacks, depending on where you shoot them.

Bows ignore defense, so that argument is moot here.

Yes the only rule with buffs is the last one cast is the one in effect.

I see people cast buffs over others all the time...lvl 20s over lvl 40s and the lvl 20s that were cast would expire first....by several minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Gattaca View Post
    ... And ya'll wonder why I do this to people using the Winky-O:

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/cookie-monster.jpg

I guess I recalled wrong about this whole buffs override thing. I could have SWORN that lower level buffs don't override higher level ones. Have I been confusing that with SEs applied to enemies?

And while we're at it--Aeris, I'm not quite sure I follow you on that logic. I always figured that buffs "hit" everything and that those hits count no matter what kind of buff they have on them (or lack thereof), like with Giresta. I've seen buff parties where people spam giresta even though everyone's fully healed and have their "regen boost" stacked to the limit, and still manage to level it.
    Giresta is overwritten just like any other buff. I've been tagged qith lvl 11 giresta and had it negate my lvl 31...regenerating 2% as opposed to 3%...So by that logic, the point is SOMETHING has to be overwritten for exp to be accrued.
    Last edited by Niloklives; May 31, 2008 at 03:52 PM.

Newman Knight & Trance addict

Quote Originally Posted by Svaltus View Post
    I've had many case's of this happening to me, was doing Pa runs the other day and this Wt insisted he put his buffs over mine... (Which are all 31+.) I just sighed and shook my head =/
    Xbox 360: boo / F / Newman / 145
    At: 20, Ft: 20, FiG: 20, Pt: 15, Ff: 20, Fg 10, FigM 2

Newman Knights FtW!! x]

yeah I had a FT with lvl 11 buffs overwriting my lvl 31s and when I said "hey, i got it...my buffs are stronger and you're overwriting mine" they told me to stfu cause they could help too...they're lucky I wasn't leader.

but yes they do overwrite and some people are just crazy when it comes to playing a support role.

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws View Post
    I think he was referring to an enemy that casts level 1 jellen overwriting someone who has level 31 shifta, which does happen.
    LMFAO

How did he not see that?