Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ATTN: PSO:BB players, I am offering an interesting trade for xbox 360 players

I have four spare Xbox Live 1600pt Cards. The ones you scratch off and and put the code in for 1600 points, usually retail for $20.

I also have $5 spare in my paypal.

I just started PSO:BB and left all my gamecube belongings behind and am trying to work my way back up. I am a lvl 42 RAmar (moving slowly, work is getting in my way) and have already been given a Frozen Shooter by a good friend and I still need a power or accuracy mag, god/arms (or anything /arm to be honest) and a spread needle. Anything else could be fine.

Just make an offer for a card or two and lets work a deal. I know its a bit difficult since one is an in-game item and the other is a card so we'd have to work on who goes first but I am willing to give a code first and I have pictures of the cards.

Umm... I'm confused. What is this?

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Umm... I'm confused. What is this?

I am offering to trade either $5 or one or two of these:

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/88...09_500X500.jpg

They are Xbox 360 Live Points Cards, you input the string of numbers and receive 1600 points to spend on games, stuff for the xbox, add-ons, new levels, etc. They retail for $20. I already have enough points and am enjoying PSO:BB on the ******** server (legit, mind you)

If someone is offering a god/arm and mag or something I am willing to scratch off the code and send a picture to their e-mail.

How are you playing BB on your Xbox 360? O_o That just seems impossible to me. It is PC only, and the official installer was taken down.

As interesting as it sounds, I doubt anyone here will take your offer unless they were new here. Doing things like this on here generally suspicious (not to mention, if we can't do ebay like things here, I doubt we can do this kind of thing here). So, I doubt much is gonna happen with regards to this (aside from a possible mod checking in to explain the rules).

As for the items you want, it is best you have something to trade the person giving them to you. Mags aren't that hard to come across, but God/Arms are a bit more difficult to obtain.

Please understand I am letting you know this for your benefit

Hunters Guild Group

No, I am not playing on the 360. I am on the PC version, on a public server. I know its an odd trade and suspicious but I am willing to be the one taking the first chance. Thanks for the input and if a mod ask me to remove stuff or stop talking about it I will.

But yes, I am on the pc version offering point cards to be used on the xbox 360.

Okay. Just making sure.

Unfortunately, I lack a 360. So the deal makes little difference to me.

I should be able to get you a mag (if you play where I am pretty sure you do), as I play BB as well. Not sure how many I have, but we'll see. God/Arm, I do not have.

Hunters Guild Group

Oh, I appreciate but I feel scrubbish when I take stuff for free. I don't really have anything to offer that you could probably make use of other than maybe friendship >_>

I have a few grinders and mats if that'd make ya feel better.

That's okay. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad to help people out. Now if it was something rare, then I would want compensation

I don't hop on as often as others, so I am not sure when I will be on. I usually just show up when I feel I should. If interested, my characters are in my profile, so's you know kinda what you're looking for when I do play.

Hunters Guild Group

Hey I appreciate it and will look for ya!

lolalex
    this might be a bit of a stretch but I have a 15/0/0/185 mag I dont use
    and Im sure you could trade it for a good mag and maybe get a couple weps thrown in.
    DPS TIEM IS NAO
    Im KY, so what?