Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    HAS THERE BEEN A MURDER!? Zwick_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XxG1RxX View Post
    Like I said earlier.
    USE YOUR COMMON SENSE TO TELL THAT IT WAS AT 6EST.
    If it said 3PST, and 11UK, and there were several posts throughout this thread saying how it was at 6PM eastern, not 7, then it is obviously at 6est.

Also, you were the one who was raging at the event spamming how this event sucks and you got cheated, all this bitching over a single typo.
    You can not comprehend the most simple of facts can you? First of all calm down because once again you are blowing this up when I said I was done, I will no longer check this thread to see what you say so dont bother responding to it. First off I searched and I never once used the word rage so you misquoted me. Second, I never said the event sucked, not once, I said it looked like it was a good event that I am glad people who participated had fun in it, you can ask people because you are clearly blind or illiterate. And lastly (and like I said I dont care anymore because it no longer matters anyways) if it was posted throughout the thread why was it not changed on the original post, if it was clearly posted wrong it should have been changed, and it wasnt, oh well thats just too bad for me. And to reiterate one more time, never tell me to use common sense because if you had ANY common sense at all, you would look at the time that affects you. My whole team was EST and when I saw the letters EST that is the time I looked at, why would I care what time it was PST if neither me or my entire team was that time... I will answer that for you because you are going to rant about common sense again: I DONT. Now like I said before, its over, it no longer matters, I dropped it, I apologized for causing the uproar, and you continue to fight me over it, so I dont care, just quit the game like you were going to and if you ever come back do not let me know because I do not care at all.

-Zwick

Quote Originally Posted by Zwick_ View Post
    You can not comprehend the most simple of facts can you? First of all calm down because once again you are blowing this up when I said I was done, I will no longer check this thread to see what you say so dont bother responding to it. First off I searched and I never once used the word rage so you misquoted me. Second, I never said the event sucked, not once, I said it looked like it was a good event that I am glad people who participated had fun in it, you can ask people because you are clearly blind or illiterate. And lastly (and like I said I dont care anymore because it no longer matters anyways) if it was posted throughout the thread why was it not changed on the original post, if it was clearly posted wrong it should have been changed, and it wasnt, oh well thats just too bad for me. And to reiterate one more time, never tell me to use common sense because if you had ANY common sense at all, you would look at the time that affects you. My whole team was EST and when I saw the letters EST that is the time I looked at, why would I care what time it was PST if neither me or my entire team was that time... I will answer that for you because you are going to rant about common sense again: I DONT. Now like I said before, its over, it no longer matters, I dropped it, I apologized for causing the uproar, and you continue to fight me over it, so I dont care, just quit the game like you were going to and if you ever come back do not let me know because I do not care at all.

-Zwick
    Didn't read any of this, just posted for this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwick_
    But guess what: I am done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwick_
    (because I am now done)

drama knows no bounds, i see.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Zael View Post
    Gir knows no bounds, i see.
    Fix'd!