Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Racists, Sexists, and people who think that their religion is superior to all others, and therefore correct.

You know, the kinds of people who require immediate darwinization.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

1. Social and moral absolutes.

2. The sound of people eating and drinking.

3. Meaningless busy work.

4. The sound of "hot" girls laughing (always sounds fake!)

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Siertes View Post

Actually that kinda bothers me too. I know this guy who can eat chicken and make it sound like he is slurping it. I try not to eat around people since I think I(or they) will make a sound that annoys them as well.

EDIT: People who overuse the word weeaboo annoys me also.
    Last edited by VanHalen; Jun 3, 2008 at 07:57 PM.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

People with Rvs who think they handle like sports cars..
    =~.^=

As of right now, my guitar. Can't figure out what went wrong with its electronics. I'm really hoping it's not the pick ups or I'm going to have to dish out $200 for another set of EMG's :/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen View Post
    EDIT: People who overuse the word weeaboo annoys me also.
    I think that word might be *slightly* standable if it was "weebabo".

@Julie: Haha! I can picture that, too.

Kent pretty much summed up most of mine. I have a few others, though.

My brother.
    My ex.
    Having to do the dishes.
    Rainy days when I want to go to the mall.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

1. Customers coming in and blaming us for the price of gas.
    2. My brothers cat
    3. Being hasseled to do something after I ger off work and just wanted to relax abit.

[QUOTE=Siertes;2036749]

QUOTE]

what about this... this is my BIGGEST unexplainable pet peeve:

-when you're golfing, or in another quiet place that you're in deep concentration, and someone has a plastic mug, they've drank all the liquid, and nothing is left except for ice cubes. then you hear nothing, and occasionally, you'll hear the sound of ice cubes moving up and down a plastic mug, breaking the perfect, tranquil silence. and your perfectly honed mind no longer is clear, and your powerful concentration is vulnerable only to that really subtle sound of ice cubes. instead of focusing on the shot, its completely focused on ice cubes, and it's plagued with the only thought process being:

"what an idiot. obviously theres nothing left to drink inside that cup, but he keeps on sipping from it as if something is quenching his thirst. who puts ice cubes in their mug anyway? why not just put crushed ice in the cup, that way it melts quicker so you at least have something to drink rather than putting your lips on the curved part of the ice cube and wasting time with no reward? there he goes again, that son of a bitch. he took another sip of NOTHING. he's taken a total of 12 false sips since the hole began. i wonder when exactly he drank everything in that mug? we just started. jesus he probably had this vision in his head before we teed off of being fully hydrated the entire 18 holes. and here he is, on the second hole, quietly slurping ice cubes like an asshole and trying to make it appear so elegant of an action. after my shot, he's going to say a random one-liner(which he's been preparing the whole time i've been lining up my shot) while moving the mug slowly to his mouth, timing it perfectly so the mug hits his lips as he finishes his statement, and i'll hear the ice cubes slide carefully down to the bottom of the mug after he tries to suck the life out of an ice cube again. this is the last time this guy goes golfing with me."

ice cubes + plastic mug = my mental kryptonite

[quote=BlaizeYES;2036990]
    Quote Originally Posted by Siertes View Post

QUOTE]

what about this... this is my BIGGEST unexplainable pet peeve:

-when you're golfing, or in another quiet place that you're in deep concentration, and someone has a plastic mug, they've drank all the liquid, and nothing is left except for ice cubes. then you hear nothing, and occasionally, you'll hear the sound of ice cubes moving up and down a plastic mug, breaking the perfect, tranquil silence. and your perfectly honed mind no longer is clear, and your powerful concentration is vulnerable only to that really subtle sound of ice cubes. instead of focusing on the shot, its completely focused on ice cubes, and it's plagued with the only thought process being:

"what an idiot. obviously theres nothing left to drink inside that cup, but he keeps on sipping from it as if something is quenching his thirst. who puts ice cubes in their mug anyway? why not just put crushed ice in the cup, that way it melts quicker so you at least have something to drink rather than putting your lips on the curved part of the ice cube and wasting time with no reward? there he goes again, that son of a bitch. he took another sip of NOTHING. he's taken a total of 12 false sips since the hole began. i wonder when exactly he drank everything in that mug? we just started. jesus he probably had this vision in his head before we teed off of being fully hydrated the entire 18 holes. and here he is, on the second hole, quietly slurping ice cubes like an asshole and trying to make it appear so elegant of an action. after my shot, he's going to say a random one-liner(which he's been preparing the whole time i've been lining up my shot) while moving the mug slowly to his mouth, timing it perfectly so the mug hits his lips as he finishes his statement, and i'll hear the ice cubes slide carefully down to the bottom of the mug after he tries to suck the life out of an ice cube again. this is the last time this guy goes golfing with me."

ice cubes + plastic mug = my mental kryptonite
    that was a great read. My sister does this sometimes so I know what you mean.