Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: 'Spiral Dance"

Okay I'm arguing the fact that you are a moron

Happy?

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Sorry Hrith, but the only "irrefutable" thing here is your history for being known as an extremely biased and extremely questionable poster. Because we all know these numbers and statistics of yours are pulled from the thin air. Sorry, but just because you ran these so called "tests" of yours, which most of the time end up sounding fabricated themselves, doesn't make it GOD GIVEN OMG fact.

Ubrakada having a 300 degree radius? LOL NO. At best, it's twist attack has a "radius" of about 120-150 degrees. The mofo can interrupt a lot, yeah, but it's far from the most annoying enemy. It doesn't do much more than half an arc when it does that swing, how can you say half an arc is anywhere near 300 degrees?

Secondly, a Carriguine is much more formidable than a Grass Assasin. Why? Because GA's are awfully slow, both in terms of moving around and turning around to face you so they can attack you. A Carriguine on the other hand is like a kid supped up on steroids in a candy store.

And lastly, you're like, the most haughty and conceited player I know of when it comes to anything dealing with DPS & PAs. And it's just not me who thinks that, tons of people do.

Sorry Hrith, but the fact that you're well known for your bias on everything you babble about by the community, not just here on PSOW, but also on the official forums, sure says a lot more than what you think it does. Not to mention you switch your opinions on whether a PA is good or not a lot.

Just because you supply "evidence" while no one else does doesn't make your statements fact. HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT? THE WORLD IS ACTUALLY FLAT OMG NO ONE CAN DISPROVE ME BECAUSE NO ONE MAEK ARGUMENT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thing people should stop making posts asking witch one is better it just starts fights...oh and to answer...i only get ult PAs or the one that costs more

ultimate is really the wrong word for them. a lot of "ult" PAs aren't worth your time

absolute dance destroys monsters. nuff said. And this is coming from a guy who only used spiral dance. The power of absolute dance just gets more and more pleasing every lvl you lvl it. Mine is 25 now and my god Svaltus hate me now.