Default Huh...!? everything is loading slow online

Not only can my friends and I not log onto PSU now for some reason, but everything is loading slow online as well... for all of us! What on earth is going on?

Edit:: Oddly enough.. Things are beginning to return to normal... slowly...
    That was really odd.. D=
    Last edited by Zero-Sensei; Jun 4, 2008 at 05:01 AM.
    Tired of wanting nice awesome looking weapons, and having trouble getting those high %'s? Aren't quite strong enough to reach that goal?
    Not a problem, Contact Lyzael and Sensei for assistance! Because every GUARDIAN Deserves to have fun! Don't be afraid to send a PM!

Lol XD *Laughs.* Prepare yourself!

Maybe there too many people on Phantasy Sta... wait that cant be it.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by RedMussel View Post
    Maybe there too many people on Phantasy Sta... wait that cant be it.
    Beginning to wonder if it was more so a concentrated event that took place in part of the country..?
    I have no idea. That was just odd.
    Tired of wanting nice awesome looking weapons, and having trouble getting those high %'s? Aren't quite strong enough to reach that goal?
    Not a problem, Contact Lyzael and Sensei for assistance! Because every GUARDIAN Deserves to have fun! Don't be afraid to send a PM!

PSU usually has these problems so just play another game then try again.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by RedMussel View Post
    PSU usually has these problems so just play another game then try again.
    Well, like I mentioned before. All is well now... for the most part. Even Online, on the internet, was slow. It appeared to be more than just a PSU related issue.

Okay n_n and yea it took me 10 minutes to load PSO-World when i got on my computer so yea must be the internets.

Great. You broke the goddamn internets.

It better be fixed before I get home from work so I can play for a bit.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Maskim View Post
    Great. You broke the goddamn internets.

It better be fixed before I get home from work so I can play for a bit.
    *Whacks interwebs with Ank Bico.* =D ... Huh? >>;

Do all of ya'll live in the same area? None of the people I know had a problem. Sometimes connectivity issues occur either from the route your data is taking to Sega's servers, or your ISP, your router, etc. ...