Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Gaiden II

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

Have it, love it. It seems easier only because they give you a LOT of like back now. Save points do it once, and after every wave of enemies they give you some life too. This is offset I think by getting jumped continuously and kamikaze dudes who blow themselves up. The bosses are still as hard as ever though (i agree that the second stage boss is /wrist worthy...). I'm having a lot of fun playing it, and should do great to fill the gap between now and MGS 4 haha.

Its nothing too special compared to the older Gaidens. And Sigma looked better, visually :/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I need an Xblox. >_>

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I played the demo this weekend, and its a good thing it was around 11:30PM, because I probably would have run out to buy it immediately. Its the perfect mix of GoW style all out blood and guts chaos and the technical aspect of DMC. I was having WAY too much fun with the obliteration techniques.
    Last edited by amtalx; Jun 9, 2008 at 01:48 PM.

I tried out the demo... Not too hard but I'm sure the real game kicks up the difficulty by a lot. Not worth all the hair pulling right now :/

I'll wait until I can find it used for cheap or it drops down in price lol.

I got my copy, but I sort of need an Xbox to play it. Y'know. Since my is RROD'd and I'm shipping it off today.

Yeah, fuck you too Microsoft.

Love it.

Except rocket launchers are hax.

...I will agree that the ninjas that launch salvos of rockets whenever they get visual contact is a little much. :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    ...I will agree that the ninjas that launch salvos of rockets whenever they get visual contact is a little much. :/
    Hit them with shruikens and they will stop using their rocket launcher and use swords instead. I only figured this out myself in chapter 9....8 was hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ulyoth View Post
    Hit them with shruikens and they will stop using their rocket launcher and use swords instead. I only figured this out myself in chapter 9....8 was hell.
    Just the regular ones make them stop? I've been waiting for an opening and firing UT arrows at them (or any nearby red barrels), but if just shuriken will make them stop, that'll make things a lot easier.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."