Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default What would you like to see?

What would you like to see in the next updates, and expansion (if any)?

Updates:

-Items do not have red boxes till they have 10 stars (yellow instead of green)

-Increase the number of maximum items that can be sold at a player store

-Dulk Fakis 1st stage ALWAYS fought first before next form, like in Winter Event

-Some of the old Winter Event levels to turn into missions (eg: the burning forest)

-Increase max number of targets for high level GI-techs

-More clothes, could always use more

-Tons more enemies evolve on S-rank, more than just the Linear Platform and Vahras

-Alongside above, PSU's lame'ass Falz should reshape after defeat like before

-All classic PSO ep1 levels remade with monsters, as well as some PSO weapons

Expansion:

-No longer PS2 compatible, stop limiting the game

-More skin color options, and fish/reptile/insect parts for the Beast Characters

-One or Two new races, probably a dark race unfriendly to the others in story mode

-A new planet, with all new missions [new planet dominated by new race]

-An all new Battle Mode, fight each other

-Unarmed combat enabled (attack = alt+p move than kick)

-A debuff form of Retier, MST/TP Down

-A Clan System !!!!

-Merge the Western and JP servers, let people choose their Universe based on language
    Last edited by Abashi76; Jun 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Abashi76 View Post
    -No longer PS2 compatible, stop limiting the game

-Merge the Western and JP servers, let people choose their Universe based on language
    As much as I'd love to see both of these, neither will ever happen.

Too much of their playerbase is on PS2 for them to just ditch it. PS3 is not worth what it costs, especially considering the low number of exclusive titles worth playing on it.

They won't even merge the two non-jp servers they have now. (square can do cross-platform, why not you sega?)
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Quote Originally Posted by mvffin View Post
    As much as I'd love to see both of these, neither will ever happen.

Too much of their playerbase is on PS2 for them to just ditch it. PS3 is not worth what it costs, especially considering the low number of exclusive titles worth playing on it.

They won't even merge the two non-jp servers they have now. (square can do cross-platform, why not you sega?)
    I think they should update the game a bit first, before releasing an expansion. In order to make all that, it would probably take them till next year. By then, the PS3 would be more worth it.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Next set of PAs. Sword still hasn't gotten anything good since Tornado Break.

- New missions with decent length and challenge to support the size of the party, as well as a wide variety of rare, yet not impossible to find, items to keep people entertained and busy hunting. IOW, make every mission as popular as White Beast was, but balanced enough so that ALL of them are hotspots.

- The use of vehicles in missions. Seriously, what happened to the tanks, Floaders, and Lungas??

- Special abilities for Humans and Newmans, and more Nanoblast options for Beasts. Casts have plenty of SUV options atm; the other races should be given a chance to catch up.

- More old-school PSO weapons, armor, and other items, WITH animations (e.g., how the Psycho Wand extends and retracts) and special abilites.

- Gunners need a use for the PA attack button. Seriously.

- Item synthesis still needs tweaking. Armor synthing is still a pain in the ass, for example. Either that, or do away with it, and just make items drop with random %'s and stats like they did in PSO. PM's could then be used moreso for battle (given that their A.I. is improved), or for other purposes, like how the old MAG's used to work.

- DEF and other "useless" stats need to be adjusted.

- New weapons (as well as new PA's), preferably more gun/tech weapons to balance out the current plethora of melee weapons. I'd also like to see bows differentiate more from rifles (e.g., the TP instead of ATP idea was cool), as they're essentially the same, imo.

- Immensely larger areas for exploration (e.g., having to make decisions on which routes to take in the old PSO levels). A friend of mine once said that he'd consider coming back to the game if it had more exploration, instead of a "Zelda-esque" feel to each planet and dungeon, as he put it.

- Sega needs to offer hard drive support for the PS2, and/or discontinue it entirely and release PSU/AOI for the PS3. I'm tired of seeing a game with so much potential being held back due to the limitations of an old-gen console. =/

- Merge all the servers. PS2/PC + Xbox360, US + EU + JP. There is NO reason to keep them separate. I don't give a shit about policies. Common sense > policies. :3

- NO MORE RESKINS. The "Dark Rol Le" fight sucked, and STILL sucks. We need more than the the little 2-footed ankle-biter weak-shits in every mission. GIVE ME SOMETHING CHALLENGING.

- NO MORE ROLLBACKS. Get rid of the fucktards that keep screwing up things, and do your damned job. /endrant

There's my 2 cents. =P

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    - New missions with decent length and challenge to support the size of the party, as well as a wide variety of rare, yet not impossible to find, items to keep people entertained and busy hunting. IOW, make every mission as popular as White Beast was, but balanced enough so that ALL of them are hotspots.

- The use of vehicles in missions. Seriously, what happened to the tanks, Floaders, and Lungas??

- Special abilities for Humans and Newmans, and more Nanoblast options for Beasts. Casts have plenty of SUV options atm; the other races should be given a chance to catch up.

- More old-school PSO weapons, armor, and other items, WITH animations (e.g., how the Psycho Wand extends and retracts) and special abilites.

- Gunners need a use for the PA attack button. Seriously.

- Item synthesis still needs tweaking. Armor synthing is still a pain in the ass, for example. Either that, or do away with it, and just make items drop with random %'s and stats like they did in PSO. PM's could then be used moreso for battle (given that their A.I. is improved), or for other purposes, like how the old MAG's used to work.

- DEF and other "useless" stats need to be adjusted.

- New weapons (as well as new PA's), preferably more gun/tech weapons to balance out the current plethora of melee weapons. I'd also like to see bows differentiate more from rifles (e.g., the TP instead of ATP idea was cool), as they're essentially the same, imo.

- Immensely larger areas for exploration (e.g., having to make decisions on which routes to take in the old PSO levels). A friend of mine once said that he'd consider coming back to the game if it had more exploration, instead of a "Zelda-esque" feel to each planet and dungeon, as he put it.

- Sega needs to offer hard drive support for the PS2, and/or discontinue it entirely and release PSU/AOI for the PS3. I'm tired of seeing a game with so much potential being held back due to the limitations of an old-gen console. =/

- Merge all the servers. PS2/PC + Xbox360, US + EU + JP. There is NO reason to keep them separate. I don't give a shit about policies. Common sense > policies. :3

- NO MORE RESKINS. The "Dark Rol Le" fight sucked, and STILL sucks. We need more than the the little 2-footed ankle-biter weak-shits in every mission. GIVE ME SOMETHING CHALLENGING.

- NO MORE ROLLBACKS. Get rid of the fucktards that keep screwing up things, and do your damned job. /endrant

There's my 2 cents. =P
    I agree for the most part but no 360 PS2/PC merge please since who knows what would happen with voice chat and the 360 is more secure from hackers left on its own

I would also like to see more unique weapons with weird effects like the bico's random damage (hell I'd be happy with normal stautus effects just SOMETHING to make upgrading weapons more then just a power boost (what is the difference between one sword and the next)
    Challenge mode is also needed

And the svaltus sword needs the effect it has when a svaltus is holding it (seriously it would look 10 times better)

Also synthing should stay but there needs to be some reason to do it for guns and tech weapons other than the made item just not dropping

Ps. Def is probably useful we just dont notice it much (go on a C mission and watch the enemys hit 0s without you blocking)
    Last edited by Iduno; Jun 8, 2008 at 02:56 AM.

Well implemented and balanced PVP.
    Stealth for gunner type classes, with varying degrees of ability, dependent upon how much gunner you have as a prerequisite for your class. A fortegunner might be able to sneak across a couple rooms before being 'noticed' when he squeezes a shot off, where as a Fighgunner can sneak up on something, but if anything is facing in his general direction, he's instantly noticed.

Neither would work well with this game and its system really...but this is a thread for pipedreams, so I choose to dream big and outlandish.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Hmmm all i wish for is the following:
    Completed Nos Series: Nos Foie, Nos Barta, Nos Grants???
    Nos Grants hopefully would be like grants from pso since rumor has it, grants is suppose to be like the ball blast the enemies do in white beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Maskim View Post
    Well implemented and balanced PVP.
    Stealth for gunner type classes, with varying degrees of ability, dependent upon how much gunner you have as a prerequisite for your class. A fortegunner might be able to sneak across a couple rooms before being 'noticed' when he squeezes a shot off, where as a Fighgunner can sneak up on something, but if anything is facing in his general direction, he's instantly noticed.

Neither would work well with this game and its system really...but this is a thread for pipedreams, so I choose to dream big and outlandish.
    I think something similar would be good for enemys, having them hidden in random places (changing with runs) like bushs or behind boxs for ambushs and ranged attacks (but please not megid lol) and only showing up on the radar after you hit them (it'd beat the old "o noes they spawned behind" us lol)

Also why not have the flying bosses swooping around the open levels and generaly causing trouble every now and again before you reach them? (just a little fly by not actualy landing so you could only hit them with guns)

While were at it flying normal enemys could just come at us randomly instead of spawning in the same place as everything else

And here is a semi-realistic hope Bring back some of the more unique PSO monsters, lets see those invisible shinowas, the weird purpke things that spawned those bugs and those enemys in the caves that joined together to fire a lazer at you.

Lets see more challenging bosses, even PSO's dragon was tougher then some of PSU's bosses and Dark Falz and Olga Flow would certainly give a run for their money

Hey how about throwing in a boss rush mission while were at it (have a charge cube every 5 bosses to keep the difficulty at a decent rate)

Cloth like parts for Casts, Myst would love to have an outfit like Nav does. and more Cast Parts in general

more weapon animations that players can pick for their characters

no more PSO stuff, other then fight mechanics, i'd love a Vol Opt like fight, but keep PSO out of PSU as much as possible.

a way to Boost synthesis past what your PM can normally do. Maybe Luck will also boost the synth, or maybe a turn in item that can boost synth for a limited amount of time.

I want some God damned GRM claws too
    Even in death i still serve