Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Ok, lets say I want a Psycho Wand....

Where is the best place to farm and what rank? Thankee.

According to the item database...which is located at this very site:
    Drop Locations
    Drop Type Enemy/Location Note
    Area Moatoob Relics Any Enemy, Levels: 100 to 174
    Area Relics Any Enemy, Levels: 100 to 174

The information is more than readily available, and you hardly even have to look for it.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Any Relics site with LV100 or higher monsters has [B] Psycho Wand as an area drop. In other words, your only two choices are Sleeping Warriors S2 and Dual Sentinel S2, both of which are on Parum. Svaltus can be a problem in either mission (Stun/Resist, much?), and the latter has De Ragnus as a boss. The board you're looking for won't drop from his boxes, but you could potentially find other potentially useful things.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

There's a couple of threads for this, but I will say that I prefer Sleeping Warriors. I've seen three Psycho Wands drop in the past two days. I got two and a friend got one. The only problem is that I've seen three Psycho Wands and no Relic Edges.

I'm going to have to hunt some diad soon before I get another board.

I have seen even amount of psycho wands drop in both runs(duel sentinal and sleeping warriors) but for some reason I have seen alot more edges drop in duel sentinal.
    My buddy gets more edges in sleeping warriors though

Well, let's see. I did an insane amount of runs on Sleeping Warriors. Then when I switched to Dual Sentinal, I found one on my first run. x_x
    So...Dual Sentinal?

Buy it! n_n ☆
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    I've seen three Psycho Wands drop in the past two days.
    Make that 4 in three days (giving it to a friend), but still no relic edges.

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

t(._.)t

I hate everyone that finds the Pwands so easily...yes every stinking one of you and the horse you rode in on....just cause I can.

I've been hunting the P wand for litterialy 7 years now all the way from PSO ver1. And I've done numerious runs of SW and DS in hopes of getting things like nanopolymer and Pwands. I find nanoploymer all the time...when I'm with people and they alwasy get it....and I've never seen a pwand drop in either of these missions.

so again:

t(._.)t

Good night.

All I run is SW S2 and haven't found a single Psycho Wand board. So it is up to you on where you want to run!
    Yitbos!